AER Compact XL Acoustic Guitar Amp
AER Compact XL Acoustic Guitar AmpDetails
A new member within the AER Compact family. A new discrete power amp design for additional dynamic headroom. A new speaker configuration for additional tonal range and the continuation of the well–proven features and functionality of the Compact 60. A beautiful sounding powerhouse for those who need more volume, a more defined tone yet love the straightforwardness of the Compact 60.
Product Ref: 31561View Full Description
Buy on finance from £40.55 per month Finance from £40.55 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The AER Compact XL: the top of the range Compact. The Compact XL carries on the Compact tradition as a highly portable 2 channel acoustic amp. Yet the XL sports a muscular power section pushing a nominal 120 watts through a state-of-the-art 2-way speaker system with a 8" (200 mm) cast frame low-midrange and a separate 1" (25 mm) dome tweeter. When you seek the utmost acoustic accuracy, plenty of headroom, and phantom power capabilities, the AER Compact XL is a serious musical partner.
- Channel 1 - 1/4" jack
- Channel 2 - combined XLR & 1/4"
- Line out
- Power amp: 200 W / 8 Ω, Dynamic Control
- Analog signal processing: Subsonic filter, low distortion RMS limiter
- Speaker system: 2-way system, 8" (200 mm) polypropylen low-midrange + 1" dome tweeter, lightweight neodymium alloy magnets
To read the full specifications for the AER Compact XL Amp please download the PDF below.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.