AER Compact Mobile II Acoustic Guitar Amp
AER Compact Mobile II Acoustic Guitar AmpDetails
The Compact Mobile is the amp for acoustic instruments that provides AER sound and quality everywhere - independent from the mains. Perfect for buskers or impromptu acoustic gigs!
Product Ref: 31559View Full Description
Buy on finance from £36.87 per month Finance from £36.87 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Based on the Compact 60, this amp is identical in sound but with adapted technology and slightly changed dimensions. This battery powered amp allows you to play up to 4 hours without the mains. Whether you choose to play inside or out the sound is always clear and omnipresent.
The compact mobile still has all the sound quality of the Compact 60 with a 60 watt, 8" twin cone speaker system, 2 channels, reverb/delay, effects loop, switchable 48v phantom power.
In case of insufficient battery power the AER Compact Mobile's intelligent power control gives a warning and saves you from lack of power during performance. Moreover it prevents the batteries from being completely exhausted.
The versatile Compact Mobile has been particularly popular with violinists who often choose it over the regular Compact 60. The larger cabinet of the Compact Mobile has an ideal resonance frequency for violin which results in an improved amplified sound.
- Channel 1
- Channel 2 - line mode/mic mode
- Clip indicator
- Aux in
- Line out
- Channel 1
- Channel 2
- Power amp: 60 W / 4 Ω (1 THD) monolithic I.C. with DMOS output Dynamic range (A-weighted): 94 dB
- Mains Power:
- Mains voltage (depending on model): 100, 120, 230 or 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: max 240 W
- Power consumption (only charging): 45 W
- Mains fuse: Size: 5 x 20 mm, For 230 and 240 V models: T 1 A L, For 100 and 120 V models: T 2 A L
- Internal Battery:
- Type: 2 rechargeable sealed lead-acid, each 6V / 12 Ah
- Operating Time: ca. 3-4 h depending on volume
- Recharge Time: 100 full charge: ca. 16h, 90 full charge: ca. 12 h Without output load.
- 12 V DC Connector: Max. current consumption: 10 A
To view the full specifications of the AER Compact Mobile Acoustic Guitar Amp please download the PDF below.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.