Yamaha BB1024 Super-BB Bass Guitar, Caramel Brown
Product Ref: 16842
Yamaha BB1024 Super-BB Bass Guitar, Caramel BrownDetails
Long the bass of choice for some of the world's best know players including Nathan East, Michael Anthony, Marco Mendoza, Glenn Hughes, Geezer Butler and Duff McKagan, the Yamaha BB is known for incredible sound, great playability and classic, vintage inspired looks.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The BB1024 is the production brother of the custom shop, no-holds-barred Super-BB. Featuring the same spline-jointed 3-piece body construction, designed to sound the same as a single piece of wood, and a new 5-ply maple/nato laminated neck, the building blocks of the Super-BB sound are present and correct.
Super-BB's custom wound pickups, developed by Yamaha's Hollywood custom shop, with a warm, rich alnico split coil and powerful, punchy ceramic blade pickup, feature on BB1024 as does the new Vintage Plus bridge, with its stainless steel baseplate and brass saddles for the perfect combination of brightness and sustain. Super-BB's revolutionary 45-degree Mitre Stringing, for improved string tension, tone and stability is fitted as standard and BB1024's hardware package is rounded off with pro-spec chrome hardware, 3 new finishes and a fitted gigbag supplied as standard.
- Scale Length: 34"(864mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple and Mahogany
- Pickups: Alnico Split Single, Ceramic Bar Single
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.