Yamaha DD65 Electronic Drum Pads
Yamaha DD65 Electronic Drum PadsDetails
The Yamaha DD-65 is the reasonably priced, self-contained Digital Drum Kit, which has been designed from a drummer's point of view, making it much more accessible for acoustic drummers to play.
Product Ref: 10121View Full Description
Spend another £84.48 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This digital drum is the perfect compact all-in-one combination for the prospective drummer. In its stylish design the DD-65 offers eight touch sensitive drum pads and two foot pedals for expressive playing.
To play along with your favourite music you can connect a MP3- or CD-Player to the AUX-IN-connector.
The DD-65 has an internal flash ROM memory that offers the possibility to save your own performances and to store MIDI-songs.
With its 254 voices and 25 phrases DD-65 offers a wide range of drums and percussion, including sounds and rhythms from around the world.
Yamaha DD65 Electronic Drum Pad Features:
- Eight touch sensitive drum pads plus two foot pedals
- Connect CD, MD, or MP3 player to AUX IN jack, and play along with your favourite music
- Wide variety of percussion sounds from all over the world
- Flash ROM memory
- Load MIDI songs from the internet via USB-MIDI interface, and play along with it
- Maximum Polyphony 32
- Drum Kits 50 Preset + 3 Custom
- Songs 100
- Tracks 4 (DRUM 1/DRUM 2/DRUM 3/BACKING)
- Custom Song 5 Songs (approximately 10,000 notes per song)
- Voices Drum Voices 254 + phrase 25
- Functions HAND PERCUSSION ON/OFF, TRACK ON/OFF, TAP START, PAD START, BREAK, A-B REPEAT, DEMO
- Panel Controls ASSIGN button, REVERB button, HAND PERC. button, KIT button, CLICK button, SONG button, TEMPO button, PART MUTE DRUM 1 3, BACKING buttons, FUNCTION button, DEMO button, STANDBY/ON button, REC button, BREAK/TAP button, A-B REPEAT button, START/STOP button, DRUM PAD x 8
- Drum Pads 8 pads (125mm x 4, 88mm x 4), Touch Sensitive
- LED Display Song/Drum Kit/Tempo etc.
- Auxiliary jacks DC IN12 V, AUX IN, PHONES/OUTPUT, MIDI IN/OUT, PEDAL 1/2
- Main Amplifier 5W + 5W
- Speaker 8 cm x 2
- Power Consumption 19 W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 602 x 411 x 180 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
Supplied Accessories: Drumstick x 2, Foot Pedal 1 & 2, Owner s Manual
AC Adaptor (PA150AUK) available separately
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.