Tama HH905XP Cobra Clutch Hi-Hat Clutch
Product Ref: 21174
Tama HH905XP Cobra Clutch Hi-Hat ClutchDetails
The Cobra Clutch is a completely new instrument based on an entirely different concept than the drop clutch or auxiliary hi-hats. Instead of activating the hi-hats with the hands and simply letting the top hi-hat drop on the bottom hi-hat, the Cobra Clutch activates the hi-hats the way they should be: with the feet and with control. Plus, the Cobra Clutch has something else a drop clutch doesn't - you can set how closed or open you want the hi-hats cymbals positioned.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
You can adjust the tightness of hi-hat cymbals in locking position as desired from half open to tight close.Cobra Clutch Carrying Case:
The Cobra Clutch comes standard with a form-fitted hardshell carrying case for optimum protection, performance and convenient transport.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.