Roland TD-30KV V-Pro Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-30KV V-Pro Electronic Drum KitDetails
Designed as the ultimate V-Drums stage kit the TD30KV offers unprecedented playability as well as a striking on stage presence together with the introduction of the SuperNATURAL-powered TD-30 sound module, the electronic drum set reaches a new pinnacle in drumming performance.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 24079View Full Description
Buy on finance from £135.43 per month Finance from £135.43 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SuperNATURAL sounds with Behaviour Modelling, along with advanced sensing technology, provides a new level of expressive sound quality and playability, resulting in an instrument that reacts and responds to all the subtleties, nuances, and dynamics of a drummer's technique. In addition, USB audio-playback functionality has been added to expand the performance palette. For the stage or for professional recording, the new V-Pro is truly a complete and natural drumming experience.
TD-30 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL Sounds
Powered by SuperNATURAL sounds and Behaviour Modelling, the TD-30KV offers superior sound quality and natural response. From rim shots, rolls, flams, even ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth. For spatial depth, a dedicated Ambience fader gives you immediate control over lush room ambience and overhead-microphone simulation.
New (for 2012) V-Pads with Advanced Rim Sensors
A new rim sensor has been specifically developed for the TD-30KV's mesh head pads in conjunction with the TD-30 Drum Sound Module to accurately detect dynamics and rim-shot depth. The PD-128S-BC is snare-stand mountable, while the tom pads can be dual-mounted for setup versatility.
Solid, Stylish Kick Pad
The KD-140-BC 14-inch V-Kick provides stable performance and accurate triggering with a natural, acoustic-like kick feel. Drummers will feel the difference the moment they sink their pedal into this top-of-the-line pad.
*Kick pedal not included.
V-Hi-Hat with Improved Motion Sensor for Natural Hi-Hat Response
The superior design of V-Hi-Hat has taken into account not only the shape of the hi-hat, but also the bounce of the stick and even the movement caused by playing, making it possible to play with the same feel as an acoustic hi-hat. The new VH-13-MG features an improved motion sensor and advanced triggering technology for natural response with smoother open-to-closed control. You can alter the closed tone by pressing harder on the pedal after it's closed. You can also play foot splashes.
*Hi-hat stand not included.
New V-Cymbals with Natural Feel and Accurate Triggering
Roland's unique V-Cymbals provide a natural swing feel with accurate triggering and sensitivity across the entire cymbal surface. The new CY-14C-MG Crash and CY-15R-MG Ride are offered in an eye-catching metallic-grey surface to cosmetically match the TD-30KV's new V-Hi-Hat, V-Pads, and chrome-finished drum stand.
Flagship Drum Stand* for Professional Stage Use
The MDS-25 chrome-finished drum rack not only looks great, it also provides rock-solid stability with its advanced weight-balanced design. The newly improved mounts for cymbals and toms provide a highly flexible setup. The rubber protective sleeve shields the cables from damage while the new clear-cabling system complements the overall design.
* MDS-25 Drum Stand sold separately.
- Flagship V-Drums with advanced sensing technology and SuperNATURAL sound
- Expressive and accurate playability produced by Behaviour Modelling
- Professional V-Edit mode for customising sounds
- Dedicated "Ambience" fader with new room-ambience and overhead-mic simulation
- Solid stage set with metallic grey and black-chrome colour finish li>100 fully customisable drum kits on board with 1100 internal instruments to select from and tune/edit with the professonal V-Edit system
- Individual mixer with TRS jack inputs for pads and 8 direct ouputs for studio quality recording
- New V-Hi-Hat (VH-13-MG) with improved motion sensor for natural hi-hat response
- New V-Pads (PD-128S/128/108-BC) with improved rim sensor for accurate rim-shot sensing
- New V-Cymbals (CY-14C-MG Crash, CY-15R-MG Ride) with natural feel and accurate triggering
- USB memory port for data backup and audio playback (WAV/MP3)
- Separate USB-MIDI port for computer connectivity
- Kit Configuration:
- Drum Sound Module: TD-30 x 1
- V-Kick: KD-140-BC x 1
- V-Pad (Snare): PD-128S-BC x 1
- V-Pad (TOM1, TOM2): PD-108-BC x 2
- V-Pad (TOM3, TOM4): PD-128-BC x 2
- V-Hi-Hat: VH-13-MG x 1
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-14C-MG x 2
- V-Cymbal Ride: CY-15R-MG x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-25 x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jack: 4 (AUX1 - AUX4)
- Accessories: Setup Guide
- Options: (sold separately)
- Cymbal Mount: MDY Series
- Pad Mount: MDH Series
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-30/PM-10
- V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3
- V-Drums Mat: TDM-20
- Shell-Wrap Package: CV-20KX-BU (Blue)/CV-20KX-RD (Red)
- Width (W):1,600 mm63 inches
- Depth (D): 1,200 mm47-1/4 inches
- Height (H): 1,250 mm49-1/4 inches
Please Note:Kick Pedal, Snare Stand, Hi-Hat Stand, and Drum Throne are not included.
*All specifications and appearances are subject to change.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.