Roland TD-11KVSE Special Edition V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-11KVSE Special Edition V-Drums Electronic Drum KitDetails
The Roland TD-11KVSE V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit is an affordable, easy-to-use kit that delivers a natural and realistic playing experience. This Roland V-Drums Electronic Kit features mesh-head V-Pads for both the snare and toms, along with two CY-12C 12'' crash cymbals, a CY-13R 13'' ride cymbal and VH-11 hi-hats. Complete with the SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 drum module, the Roland TD-11KVSE delivers natural sounds with incredible expression - perfect for performances on stage or in the studio and home practice sessions.
Product Ref: 69939View Full Description
Buy on finance from £42.30 per month Finance from £42.30 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
What's new on the TD-11KVSE?
- VH-11 hi-hat - with full motion response, quiet operation floating design and dual trigger
- MDS-9SC - larger stand with additional arm for a third cymbal
- CY-12C - crash cymbal with natural swinging motion and dead-on triggering
TD-11 Drum Module with SuperNATURAL
The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 drum sound module provides improved playability and performance with incredible expressive and natural sounds. This powerful module also offers a variety of convenient features, including backing songs in a variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB connectivity for MIDI/Audio and data storage. Perfect for live performances, lessons and home practice, the TD-11 is easy to use and user-friendly while also providing you with newfound sonic possibilities.
Mesh-Head V-Pads for the Snare and Toms
The 8" PDX-8 and 6.5" PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded 10" rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for the Crash and Ride
With optimised weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
The innovative VH-11 hi-hat is comprised of one floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base, resulting in a similar playing feel to a two-piece hi-hat. Great for fast setups and easy transportation, the VH-11 mounts onto a conventional hi-hat stand while also providing both a realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 kick pad provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It's also easy and quick to set up.
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced drum module with Behaviour Modelling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for both performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels improve drumming techniques effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of both WAV and MP3 songs
- VH-11 hi-hat mounts onto a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Equipped with mesh head V-Pads for snare and toms (PDX-8/PDX-6)
- Two CY-12C 12'' crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors and choke control
- CY-13R 13'' ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- MDS-9SC drum stand with mounting arms for three V-cymbals enables quick setup and ergonomic positioning of the snare, toms and cymbals
- Drum Module: TD-11 (With Cable Harness and Module Mount)
- V-Pads (Snare & Tom 3): 2 x PDX-8
- V-Pads (Tom 1 & Tom 2): 2 x PDX-6
- Kick Pad: 1 x KD-9
- V-Cymbal Crash: 2 x CY-12C
- V-Cymbal Ride: 1 x CY-13R
- V-Hi-Hat: 1 x VH-11
- Drum Stand: MDS-9SC
Please Note: The hi-hat stand and kick pedal are not included with the TD-11KVSE. (Both are available to purchase separately).
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.