Roland HD-3 V-Drums Lite Electronic Drum Kit
Product Ref: 24078
Roland HD-3 V-Drums Lite Electronic Drum KitDetails
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Small Price, Big Performance
Its footprint is small, but the HD-3 sounds and performs impressively large. Based on Roland's legendary V-Drums, this little kit is a dream for beginners, casual players, gamers, as well as for parents, since the volume level can be completely controlled via volume knob and/or headphones.
Newly Improved Pads
Play the comfortable new cloth-head pads that feel and respond like acoustic toms. The beater-less kick pad has also been enhanced for comfort and improved playing response.
The HD-3 is equipped with a mix input jack for connecting CD-players, MP3 players, and other audio sources. Jam along with your favourite songs, and control the blend of music and your live drumming through headphones or an amplifier (*).
* Optional PM-03 Personal Drum Monitor
The HD-3 is a great way to enhance musical expression and enjoyment in your home. Used along with other popular instruments such as Roland's digital pianos, the HD-3 will serve as the nucleus for family fun and musical enrichment.
Roland HD-3 V-Drums Lite Drum Kit
- Fun, compact V-Drums for all levels of drummers, gamers, and home-entertainment enthusiasts
- 20 preset kits with dedicated select buttons and informative backlit LCD
- Beater-less kick with improved playing feel and low acoustic noise
- New cloth-head toms with improved playing feel and design
- Dual-trigger pads for snare and crash/ride to improve playability
- Metronome with selectable sounds and adjustable tempo
- Kit Configuration: Snare, Tom x 3, Crash, Ride, Hi-Hat, Hi-Hat Pedal, Kick Pedal
- Drum Kits: 20
- Patterns: 20
- Tempo (40 to 250)
- Sounds (3 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
- POWER button
- Kit button x 10
- VARIATION button
- Metronome button
- Down button
- Up button
- VOLUME knob
- Display: 16 Characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- OUTPUT jack (Stereo miniature phone type) (*1)
- Headphone jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- MIX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- MIDI Out connector
- Trigger Cable connector (DB-25 type) *1...Output Jack can be connected with headphones.
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- Owner's Manual
- Setup Guide
- Drum Key
- Thumb Screw for Sound Module x 2
- Screw for Foot Pipe x 4
- Cable Tie
- Trigger Cable (Prepositioned in Drum Stand)
- AC Adaptor
- Audio Cable
- Size and Weight
- Width (W): 950 mm37-7/16 inches
- Depth (D): 560 mm22-1/16 inches
- Height (H): 1,170 mm46-1/16 inches
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.