Pearl Masters Premium Snare Drum, 14" x 5.5", Black Mist
Pearl Masters Premium Snare Drum, 14" x 5.5", Black MistDetails
Pearl Masters MMP 14x5.5 Snare Drum
Finish Black Mist with Gold Hardware
Product Ref: 12296
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Nothing highlights your finesse like your snare drum. Masters Series snares are the ultimate compliment for your drumset. A perfect match sonically and visually for your Masters kit or a dynamic upgrade for any drumset. All Masters Series snare drums feature our die-cast hoops stailess stell tension rods and that unmistakable Masters Sound.
Since their introduction in 1993, Pearl's Masters Custom MMX snare drums have earned worldwide acclaim for their deep, full-bodied sound reminiscent of classic vintage snare drums thanks to their thin 4 ply, 5mm 100 maple shells with 4 ply with 5mm maple glue rings.
The 14"x5.5" MMX 1455S features 4 ply maple shells with 4 ply reinforcement rings, MasterCast die cast hoops, bridge lugs, SR-015 Gladstone-style strainer, and ultra-precise Stainless Steel tension rods and brass receivers.
Drum comes in beautiful Black Mist finish with gold hardware.
Image of snare drum is for illustration only purposes only, actual finish is black mist
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.