Alesis Strike Zone 5-Piece Electronic Drum Kit
Alesis Strike Zone 5-Piece Electronic Drum KitDetails
The Alesis Strike Zone Electronic Drum Kit is the first-ever electronic kit to deliver the very best of both acoustic and electronic drums, moving beyond the limitations of a conventional acoustic kit. Strike's premium multi-ply wood shell drums are available in standard acoustic sizes (8''-10''-12'') so you instantly feel at home when you sit behind them. The new 3-zone Strike 16'' ride cymbal, 14'' crash and 12'' movable hi-hat cymbals provide the perfect blend of feel, control, bounce and volume - they feel spectacularly realistic. Complete with the all-new Strike Performance Module, this kit offers 200 custom kits and over 1000 instruments, as well as the ability to assemble your own custom samples and piece together your perfect drum kit.
Product Ref: 68042View Full Description
Buy on finance from £46.40 per month Finance from £46.40 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Best of Acoustic and Electronic
Once Alesis had successfully combined the best of the acoustic and electronic playing experience, they raised the electronic aspect of Strike to new heights. The all-new Strike Performance Module features a sound library with over 200 custom kits made from over 1000 instruments. The module also boasts onboard sampling capability, SD card storage, and USB/MIDI connectivity, which can be used in conjunction with your favourite music production software as well as the powerful new Strike Software Editor. This new editor allows you to assemble your own custom samples into multiple velocity layer and round robin instruments, piece together the perfect drum kit and then transfer it onto the module via USB. Every feature and control is easy to monitor at a glance, thanks to the Strike Module's 4.3'' LCD screen. Unprecedented flexibility and programmability is combined with the best of both acoustic and electronic drum kits; this is what total control looks and sounds like.
''I've been playing electronic drums for over 35 years and there has never been a more powerful, capable electronic drum kit than Strike. Drummers are going to love these, the Strike kits sound, feel, play and look are simply amazing. We firmly believe that Strike marks a turning point for today's drummer and modern percussion just won't be the same from this day forward.'' - said Tim Root, Global Percussion Product Manager for Alesis.
- Strike Performance Module with 4.3'' colour LED screen
- Over 1000 drum and percussion instruments and 200 kits
- Mesh Pads with larger shells and standard acoustic drum sizes
- Strike software editor allows you to create your own custom kits and instruments
- Sample your own sounds or load .WAV files
- Convenient USB/MIDI connectivity
- 12'' Strike snare pad with wooden shell
- 8''-10''-12'' Strike tom pads with wooden shells
- 14'' Strike kick drum pad with wooden shell
- 16'' Strike ride cymbal - 3-zone - with full rubber pad and hammer marks
- 14'' Strike crash cymbals with choke, full rubber pad and hammer marks
- 12'' Strike hi-hat cymbals - top and bottom - with full rubber pads and hammer marks
- Cymbals feature a larger bell area for enhanced playability
- Premium 4-post chrome rack - new upgraded system
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.