Alesis DM7X Advanced Electronic Drum Kit with Cymbal Pads
Product Ref: 33216
Alesis DM7X Advanced Electronic Drum Kit with Cymbal PadsDetails
This premium six-piece electronic drum kit from Alesis, features DM7X Kit, ultra-quiet rubber drum and cymbal pads. The DM7X Kit is great for professional drummers who want quiet practice or for electronic percussionists looking to upgrade to a higher-quality kit.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Quality Set of Drums
Within the DM7X set of drums and cymbals are four 8" dual-zone toms, an 8" dual-zone snare, the Alesis StealthKick 2 compact drum trigger, a 10" hi-hat, a 10" crash cymbal with choke, and a 10" ride cymbal.
DM7X Module and Inclusion
The DM7X module features a backlit LCD and an intuitive layout. The DM7X kit comes with all cables, hardware, and a power supply.
A Large Amount of Drum and Percussion Sounds
Explore and get creative with 385 drum and percussion sounds arranged into 40 vintage and modern kits.
Features and Specifications
- DM7X module with backlit LCD and intuitive layout
- 385 total sounds, 40 ready-to-play kits
- 8" dual-zone advanced-design trigger pads: Snare (x1) + Toms (x4)
- 10" single-zone cymbal pads with chock: Hi Hat (x1) + Crash (x2) + Ride (x1)
- StealthKick 2 compact trigger: X Kick Pedal
- All cables, hardware and power supply included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.