Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Mesh Digital Drum Kit
Product Ref: 46203
Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Mesh Digital Drum KitDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed for the studio, the DM10 Studio Kit Mesh is a 6-piece electronic drum kit comprised of five drum pads (8" and 10"), four cymbals (12" and 14"), and the compact 4-post StageRack.
The DM10 Studio kit is equipped with tightly woven black mesh drum heads that dampen acoustic noise and provide a natural drumming experience. Each drum pad is comprised of four points of sensitivity for enhanced response and accurate triggering. Virtual instruments can be triggered with the DM10 Studio Kit Mesh over the USB-MIDI connection, and the kit also supports iPad compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
The included DM10 sound module, a high-definition drum module, integrates seamlessly with the DM10 Studio Kit Mesh. Meticulously calibrated for out-of-the-box playing, the DM10 includes over 1,000 dynamic-level drum and percussion samples that fit any playing or music style. Alesis' exclusive Dynamic Articulation™ technology adapts sample timbre to performance dynamics resulting in an unrivaled, expressive playing experience.
- Tightly woven black mesh drum heads enhance feel and playing response
- 6-piece kit with four 8" Toms and 10" Snare
- 4-piece cymbal set with 12" Hi-Hat, two 12" Crashes, and 14" three-zone Ride
- Compact 4-post StageRack with integrated boom cymbal arms
- 4 points of sensitivity constitute each drum head for unprecedented playability
- Includes DM10 sound module with 12 trigger inputs and mixer
- Over 1,000 uncompressed samples featuring Dynamic Articulation™
- Control computer software over a USB connection
- Connects to iPad via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.