Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Mesh Digital Drum Kit
Product Ref: 46203
Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Mesh Digital Drum KitDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DM10 Studio kit is equipped with tightly woven black mesh drum heads that dampen acoustic noise and provide a natural drumming experience. Each drum pad is comprised of four points of sensitivity for enhanced response and accurate triggering. Virtual instruments can be triggered with the DM10 Studio Kit Mesh over the USB-MIDI connection, and the kit also supports iPad compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
The included DM10 sound module, a high-definition drum module, integrates seamlessly with the DM10 Studio Kit Mesh. Meticulously calibrated for out-of-the-box playing, the DM10 includes over 1,000 dynamic-level drum and percussion samples that fit any playing or music style. Alesis' exclusive Dynamic Articulation™ technology adapts sample timbre to performance dynamics resulting in an unrivaled, expressive playing experience.
- DM10 high-definition drum module with 12 trigger inputs and mixer
- Load custom third-party sound sets or control computer software, all via USB
- RealHead 10" snare and four 8" toms: dual-zone drum pads with real mylar heads
- DMPad Cymbals: DMPad 12" Hi-Hat, DMPad 12" Crash, DMPad 14" Triple-Zone Ride, and DMPad 12" Cymbal
- Compact, four-post StageRack with integrated boom cymbal arms
- Premium sound library of uncompressed samples from real drums and cymbals
- Dynamic Articulation™ changes sounds' timbre along with dynamics for realism
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Play along and record yourself with the sequencer
- Mix input for practicing with CD and MP3 players
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- Polyphony: 64 voices
- Memory: 128 MB, linear
Audio and Trigger I/O
- Audio inputs: stereo (2x RCA)
- Trigger inputs: 12x 1/4" TRS
- Hi-hat controller input: continuous compatible (1x 1/4")
- MIDI: In, Out (2x DIN MIDI)
- Audio outputs: stereo Main (2x 1/4" balanced), stereo Aux assignable (2x 1/4" balanced)
- Headphone output: stereo (1x 1/4" TRS)
- Computer: High-speed USB for MIDI and computer transfer (1x USB slave)
Sound Set and Sequences
- Preset sounds: 1,047
- Preset sound type: 16-bit uncompressed samples
- Preset kits: 100 (all kits can be overwritten)
- Sequencer patterns: 75 preset, 25 user (all patterns can be overwritten)
- Basses: 55
- Beatbox: 55
- Beat/drum machine: 59
- Chinas: 13
- Crashes: 36
- Hi-hats: 25
- One-hits: 349
- Kicks: 91
- Percussion: 151
- Rides: 28
- SFX: 31
- Snares: 85
- Toms: 69
- Weight: 66 lbs.
- Packaging dimensions: 22.4" (L) x 46.2" (W) x 12.6" (H)
- Assembled dimensions: 5' x 5' x 5'
What's in the box?
- (1) DM10 drum module
- (4) RealHead 8" Dual-Zone Drum Pads
- (1) RealHead 10" Dual-Zone Drum Pad
- (1) RealHead Kick Pad*
- (1) DMPad 12" Hi-Hat Cymbal
- (1) DMPad 12" Crash Cymbal
- (1) DMPad 14" Ride Cymbal
- (1) DMPad 12" Cymbal
- (1) RealHat Pedal continuous hi-hat control pedal
- (1) StageRack with clamps and cymbal arms
- (1) Cable snake with cable collars
- (1) Drumkey
- (1) Power supply
- (1) DM10 User Manual
- (1) Setup Guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.