Moog DFAM Semi-Modular Analog Percussion Synthesizer
Moog DFAM Semi-Modular Analog Percussion SynthesizerDetails
The Moog DFAM Semi-Modular Analog Percussion Synthesizer is a versatile and powerful interactive analog percussion machine, capable of producing dance-floor shaking bass, and thick punchy drum sounds. The Moog DFAM offers 2 oscillators with selectable analog filters for dynamically shaping your sounds. No patching is required, and no experience is needed, making it ideal for both beginners and advanced synthesists. The DFAM features a patchbay, which allows you to experiment and unlock a new array of sounds and behaviours. The Moog DFAM enables you to quickly and easily begin synthesizing new and unique rhythmic compositions. The DFAM features a range of parameters that offer hands-on control, making it ideal for live performance.
Product Ref: 106519View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.92 per month Finance from £13.92 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
100 Percent Analog
The DFAM is a fully analog machine that produces a rich, full bodied, analog vintage sound. The 2 wide-range analog oscillators enable you to create everything from warm, deep pulsing basses to chunky raw FM percussion. It offers a hands-on approach to percussive sequence creation, allowing you to tweak and experiment as you like. Exploring and experimenting is highly suggested.
The Moog Drummer From Another Mother (DFAM) features a versatile and easy-to-use 8-step analog sequencer with velocity. It allows you to control the pitch for each step, as well as velocity. This gives your sequence a more human feel rather than robotic. Set the pitch for each step, then adjust velocity on-the-fly to add some movement and variation. The 3 dedicated analog envelopes work dynamically with the sequencer to ensure the toms breathe, impacts evolve, and movement is created with a simple turn of the knob.
Each DFAM comes with a number of Moog patch cables that can be used with the integrated 24-point modular patchbay. The DFAM requires no patching to create rhythmic composition, making it ideal for someone looking for their first synthesizer/sequencer. However, for the more advanced user or the experimentalist, the DFAM provides a patchbay that can be used to unlock a whole new array of sounds and behaviours. The patchbay is also a great way for beginners to delve into the world of modular patching. Additionally, the Moog DFAM can be easily removed from its case and mounted into a eurorack system (requires a 10 to 16 PIN eurorack cable).
The DFAM offers a range of controls for creating and tweaking sounds. 2 oscillators offer hard sync and FM cross-modulation, allowing you to shape between rhythmic pulsations, resounding bass, and resonant bells instantly. The integrated Moog Ladder filter offers high and low-pass, allowing you to dynamically shape your sound. The DFAM also features a white noise generator, allowing you to add air and high frequency content to your sounds. The DFAM is capable of creating everything from huge bass tones, leads, and most importantly, raw FM percussion.
- Powerful analog percussion synthesizer and sequencer
- Capable of huge bass tones, leads, and raw FM percussion
- Ideal for live performance and studio
- Semi-modular (no patching is required)
- 24-point patchbay allows you to unlock new sounds and behaviours
- Supplied with patch cables
- Easy to use
- 100 percent analog
- 2 oscillators - ultra-wide sound generation
- Selectable analog Ladder filters (high/low-pass)
- 3 envelopes (interact dynamically with velocity providing a 'human' feel to your sound)
- 8-step analog sequencer with velocity (each step features velocity control)
- Sequencer tempo, run/stop, trigger, advance controls
- Link multiple units (rack up multiple DFAM and Mother-32 units)
- External audio input (process other sounds through DFAM's analog circuitry)
- Eurorack compatible (can be removed easily from its case and mounted into a eurorack system - requires a 10 to 16 PIN eurorack cable)
- Sound Source: 2 oscillators with square and triangle waveforms, 1 white noise generator, 1 external audio input
- Patchbay Inputs: Trigger, VCA, CV, Velocity, VCA Decay, External Audio, VCF Decay, Noise Level, VCO Decay, VCF Mod, VCO 1 CV, 1-2 FM amount, VCO 2 CV, Tempo, Run/Stop, Advance/Clock
- Patchbay Outputs: VCA, VCA EG, VCF EG, VCO EG, VCO 1, VCO 2, Trigger, Velocity, Pitch
- Audio Output: 1/4'' TS line, 1/4'' TRS headphones (shared output jack)
- Power Consumption: 3.0W
- Dimensions: 319.3 x 106.9 x 133.1mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 1.58kg
- Eurorack Current Draw: 230mA (+12V - from 10-pin header)
- Eurorack Mounting Dimensions: 60HP (1''/26mm module depth)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.