View Full Description
New sonic and aesthetic design
The Elektron Analog Rytm MKII delivers those incredible beats oozing with character that made the MKI so great, but with a bunch of added features to increase the versatility, durability, and overall quality of the unit. The first major upgrade is a new sampling capability. Equipped with two 1/4'' balanced sampling inputs and a big 1GB of internal +Drive storage, the Elektron Analog Rytm MKII enables you to capture samples and work with them to your heart's content on the device itself.
The unit also features eight available drum voices, each with a selectable analog percussion sound generator, a sample playback engine, an analog multi-mode filter, a filter envelope, an amp envelope, and an assignable LFO. Meanwhile, a large OLED screen gives you the information you need to make precise adjustments using the ultra-durable back-lit buttons and high-resolution precision encoders.
Expression and CV inputs even allow you to control and adjust parameters externally, giving you chance to focus on other things at the same time. The huge list of features are safely housed in a premium-grade cast aluminium enclosure, making sure everything remains intact on the road.
Overbridge integrates Hardware and software like never before. The versatile integration software bridges the gap between your Elektron analog hardware and your music studio software through a single USB connection. Overbridge is compatible with most popular DAWs such as Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, Bitwig, Studio One, and various others. Enjoy, experiment and explore your sound manipulating capabilities with this new crossover technology.
- Full VST/AU control: Thanks to Overbridge, the Analog range of Elektron machines can be deeply integrated with PC and Mac computers. The customised and machine specific software plugins, available in VST and AU formats, give direct parameter access over USB and allows efficient DAW based sound editing and sequencing. Overbridge merges the functionality of software plug-ins with the unmatched sound of analog hardware.
- Bi-directional USB audio streaming: Overbridge makes multi tracking easy. Connect a USB cable and record multiple Elektron machine voices to separate DAW tracks in 24 bit quality. Or send audio from a DAW, process it with the analog circuitry of the Elektron machines and bring back the results to a new DAW track all over a single USB cable and without timing issues. Overbridge even allows the Analog range of machines to be used as multi-channel USB sound cards.
- Total recall: Management of analog sounds and sequences has never been easier. Any adjustments made either directly on the Elektron hardware or via the software plug-in can be automatically recalled when loading a DAW project. Overbridge offers ultimate convenience when handling Elektron machine data.
Incorporate your own gear
Whilst the Elektron Analog Rytm MKII provides incredible sound completely by itself, it's also the perfect addition to any existing setup. With MIDI IN/OUT/THRU DIN Sync outputs, you have the ability to seamlessly couple the Analog Rytm with both modern and legacy synthesizers and devices for incredible sonic flexibility.
The MKII also features Expression and CV inputs for use with other gear, giving you complete external control over the parameters of your Analog Rytm. The Elektron Analog Rytm MKII also includes an extensive sampling capability. Using the two 1/4'' balanced sampling inputs, the Analog Rytm can perfectly capture samples in a natural and high-quality format for use with your device.
Perfect for the studio and the stage
The Elektron Analog Rytm MKII includes all necessary features for use in both studio and live situations. Equipped with a live-friendly sequencer, the Analog Four can be used to sequence high quality and responsive synth-lines in an instant. Sequencer lines can be instantly changed for interesting and dynamic movement within your music, giving rise to exceptional improvisation capabilities in any environment. With a whole host of inputs and outputs, the Analog Rytm MKII is at home in both studio and stage setups.
The Analog Rytm MKII features twelve ultra-durable, pressure-sensitive, back-lit drum pads. With astounding response and feel, the pads make a great tool for quick improvisation and creative beat-building. On top of this, a host of dedicated buttons enables intuitive and rapid workflow, and combined with the live-friendly sequencer, the Elektron Analog Rytm MKII is the perfect device for a variety of applications.
- Analog Voices:
- Eight Drum Voices, Each With:
- One Selectable Analog Percussion Sound Generator
- One Sample Playback Engine
- One Analog Multi-Mode Filter
- One Analog Overdrive Circuit
- One Filter Envelope
- One Amp Envelope
- One Assignable LFO
- Master FX: Analog Distortion, Compressor
- Send FX: Delay, Reverb
- Sampling Capability: Yes
- Internal Storage: 1GB Internal Sample Storage, +Drive
- Sequencing: CV/Gate Sequencing Possible, Built-In Elektron Sequencer (Live-Friendly)
- One 1/4'' Headphone Out
- Two 1/4'' Impedance-Balanced Main Outs
- Eight 1/4'' Impedance-Balanced Mono-Voice Outs
- Two 1/4'' Balanced Sampling Inputs
- Two 1/4'' External Inputs
- Two 1/4'' Expression/CV Inputs
- USB: One USB 2.0 High Speed Port
- MIDI: MIDI IN/OUT/THRU, DIN Sync Out
- Screen: 128 x 64 OLED
- Encoders: Precision High-Resolution
- Dimensions: 385mm x 225mm x 82mm / 15.2'' x 8.85'' x 3.3'' (W x D x H)
- Weight: Approx. 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
- Backwards Compatibility: Fully Compatible With Analog Rytm MKI Projects & Data
- Product Code: ANALOG-RYTM-MKII