Behringer MIC100 Tube Ultragain Mic Pre
Behringer MIC100 Tube Ultragain Mic PreDetails
The Behringer MIC100 Tube Mic Preamp features a hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology and an incredibly accurate 8-segment LED level meter. Delivering low noise operation with exceptional warmth and vintage tube tone, the Behringer MIC100 is perfect for everything from microphones to acoustic guitars and basses.
Product Ref: 4524View Full Description
Spend another £218.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Vintage Tube Tone
Perfect for both studio sessions and live performances, the MIC100 features balanced 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs which provide exceptional flexibility in either scenario. The hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tubes and UTC technology allows you to add true tonal character to any input source, imbuing signals with warmth and classic compression.
The Behringer MIC100 features an extensive range of controls including switches for +48V phantom power, Phase Reverse, Low Cut, preamp mode and output level. The 8-segment LED meter allows you to accurately monitor the output levels. The MIC100 preamplifier can also be used as a high-end DI (Direct Injection) box which ensures flawless performance and outstanding signal integrity.
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources
- Complements studio-quality condenser microphones
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Input Connector: XLR and 1/4'' TRS
- Input Impedance:
- XLR: Approx. 2kOhms
- 1/4'' TRS: Approx. 1MOhms
- Maximum Input Level:
- XLR: +7dBu / 20dB with Pad
- 1/4'' TRS: +16dBu / 20dB with Pad
- Output Connectors: XLR and 1/4'' TRS
- Output Impedance:
- Balanced: 700 Ohms
- Unbalanced: 350 Ohms
- Maximum Output Level: Approx. +26dBu @ 100kOhms
- Frequency Response: <10Hz - 43kHz, ±3dB
- Gain Control: +26dB to +60dB, Variable
- Output Control: -∞ to +10dB, Variable
- Level Attenuation: 20dB Pad
- Phase Reverse: 180°
- Input Level Meter: 8-Segment LED
- Dimensions: 64mm x 135mm x 135mm / 2.5'' x 5.3'' x 5.3'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1kg / 2.2lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.