To help explain what we do, we've created a short video giving our customers behind the scenes access to Gear4music.
The About Gear4music video follows the story of the drummer from the other film we created called Our Journey, designed to explain how our customers continue to inspire us. You can watch this film and learn more about the making of it here.
Gear4music Limited was launched in 2003, and has become one of the largest retailers of musical instruments and equipment in Europe, with distribution centres in the UK, Sweden and Germany.
In 2015 Gear4music made an Initial Public Offering (IPO) on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. This means that members of the public can buy shares in Gear4music, and become part of our story. Being a public company puts us in a good position to grow and offer an even wider range of music gear with the same great level of service our customers have come to know us for.
To learn more about Gear4music shares and our corporate profile, visit our Investor Website.
Our Mission is simple: We want to make purchasing and owning musical instruments and equipment easy for everyone, by providing GREAT PRICES and EXCELLENT SERVICE, regardless of where you live, or how you buy from us.
We supply musical instruments and equipment manufactured by many of the industry's best known brands, at very competitive prices. We also produce a range of fantastic value, high quality own-brand music products.
What to expect
As well as saving money, when you order from us you can:
- Get a clear indication of when to expect delivery
- Book your own specific delivery date, and choose your delivery service
- Receive email and text message updates regarding your order
- A 2 year warranty as standard
- Enjoy a 30 day money back guarantee on everything
- Choose to buy an extended warranty and up to 180 day money-back guarantee
- Expect to get a high standard of customer service by email or telephone
Ratings and Awards