View Full Description
Included with Diva are a selection of highly accurate models of different components from revered vintage monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers. To stand out from the crowd of analog modelled software synthesizers, Diva makes use of some of the most complex algorithms to date, applying industrial circuit simulations in real-time to create the most authentic analog sound possible. There are five oscillators and five filter modules to chose from, each giving you a different timbre and flavour that can help to change the character of your sound to fit your mix and production.
Oscillators and filters
At the heart of Diva is the characterful filters that provide the sonic signature. A combination of real-time circuit simulation and zero-delay feedback designs gives the flavour and sound you come to expect with world-class vintage hardware synthesizers. The modelling techniques used mean that the response of Diva's filters is unlike any other, there are no delays that interfere and cause artefacts, instead, you get a smooth transition that accurately rounds out the resonance of your signal and makes for some huge low-end tones!
Each filter has modulation capabilities to create evolving soundscapes that move and change with each turn of the filter, giving you access to uncharted sounds that you may not have previously thought to experiment with. Perfect for the modern producer and sound designer, every filter in Diva has a different flavour and quirks that set it apart from the rest, giving you every option you could possibly need when it comes to finding a sound for your mix or project.
The lifeblood of any synthesizer is the oscillators, something that Diva provides with unrivalled diversity. The five included modelled oscillators offer a wide range of different tones and quirks that affect the fundamental sound of the synthesizer, giving you a flexible baseline to build your tone. Sharing common controls, each oscillator gives you a selection of waveforms and a plethora of modulation options, you should never run out of creative choices with Diva.
Add studio polish to your sounds
Once you've built your sounds up to fit your mix and project, adding some studio polish will help you to round your sound and take it to the next level. Diva includes two stereo effect slots to add width, depth and energy to your sound to help it stand out from the crowd. Included are the most iconic studio effects that have been heard on countless records throughout the years such as three models of chorus, two phasers, a plate reverb, delay and rotary speaker.
Devil is in the details
Taking complete control over your sound is vital in ensuring that your tone fits your mix, has the right feel and doesn't sound lifeless and dull which is why Diva has given you access to internal components of the synth that wouldn't be possible with a hardware synth. Dive into the Trimmer panel to explore what's possible with your sound, from controlling the detuning per oscillator, adjust variance between individual voices, voice drift and more. Emulating the tolerances between two of the same hardware units, the Trimmer panel helps you create a sound that's uniquely yours, even against another version of the same plugin.
Staff Pick - Here's why we love it
"Diva is flat out amazing, and not surprisingly it's one of our best sellers. I've owned a fair few analogue synths over the years now, and for me this is the plugin that most confidently captures the analogue character and sound. It's not just one character though, it's many, since you mix and match oscillator, mixer, filter and envelope blocks from legendary synths to make your own custom hybrid super synth. It drips with that magical analogue drift and wooze, it sounds alive and breathing. Essential!"
Alex T - Head of Digital Products
- Hyper-realistic analog sound
- Customise your layout by mixing and matching panels
- De-tune each oscillator and customise your modulation
- Authentic filter response that adds realistic resonance through Zero Delay Feedback design
- Three ADSR envelope models, designed around vintage hardware synthesizers with note follow and velocity scaling
- Five oscillators emulating classic hardware synthesizers
- Five filters emulating classic hardware synthesizers
- Two LFOs with several waveforms syncable to host
- Two stereo effect slots including three models of chorus, two phasers, plate reverb, delay and rotary speaker
- World-class host-syncable arpeggiator with editing parameters such as swing
- MIDI compatible
- Scalable UI from 70 percent - 200 percent
- Selection of over 1200 factory presets
- Operating System:
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Windows: Windows 7 or newer
- Mac: AUv2, VST2, VST3, AAX* 32/64-bit *(AAX requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later)
- Windows: VST2, VST3, AAX* 32/64-bit *(AAX requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later)
- RAM: 1GB RAM recommended
- Disk space: 50MB
- CPU: Sandy Bridge or new recommended
- Screen size: 1000px x 600px
- Product code: DIVA