Native Instruments Maschine MK3
Native Instruments Maschine MK3Details
Product Ref: 98440View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.22 per month Finance from £13.22 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Next-Generation Production & Performance Controller
The Maschine MK3 is the latest edition of the renowned Maschine series form Native Instruments, featuring an upgraded design and a range of new features. The Maschine MK3 retains all the major features that made the MK2 one of the most sought-after production units on the market. The integrated hardware/software system is comprised of a sampler, arrange mixer, built-in FX and more. The intuitive and sleek design now features dual high-resolution RGB colour displays, allowing you to monitor and see information on all your major settings and parameters including preset names, tempo information, sample info and more.
Touch-Sensitive Pads, Encoders & Smart Strip
The 16 RGB illuminated, touch-sensitive pads are ideal for finger-drumming and playing virtual instruments. The pads can be used for a wide range of applications from triggering samples on the fly during live performances to providing a real-time, natural sounding way to input drums in music production software. As well as large pads, the Maschine MK3 also boasts 8 touch-sensitive knobs that allow you to control your parameters and settings with extreme precision. A smart strip is also included for added expression when playing sounds and instruments. The smart strip allows you to run your finger across the strip, reacting accordingly. This is ideal for pitch bending, strumming notes, performing with FX and more. There is also a four-directional push encoder for browsing through settings, navigating sounds, adjusting levels and balance.
Built-In Audio Interface & Seamless Integration
One of the most unique features of the Maschine MKIII is the integrated, professional-grade 96kHz/24-bit audio interface. The premium-grade audio interface ensures exceptional audio fidelity and performance. The interface can be used for capturing studio-grade recordings while playing virtual instruments or for routing external equipment such as microphones, and line level instruments. The Maschine MK3 also provides seamless integration with popular DAW software, as well as the Komplete series from Native Instruments. The plug and play functionality means you can get setup and started within minutes, allowing you to focus on your production and/or live performance sets.
Portable Design & Versatile Connectivity
The compact and highly portable design of the Native Instruments Maschine MK3, makes it ideal for both producers and live performers. The streamlined unit will easily fit within a backpack or larger laptop bag, allowing you to transport your Maschine MK3 with ease. It bases its design on classic drum machines and grooveboxes, including features such as velocity levels, swing, pad link, step sequencer and even sampling emulation of the vintage MPC 60/SP 1200. The unit can be powered via the built-in USB 2.0 connection, or with the power supply unit (included). It also features a wide range of built-in connectivity including: 2 x ¼-inch TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼-inch TRS line inputs, ¼-inch, dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch.
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update) / Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 or higher
- Dimensions: 321 x 301 x 41 mm / 12.63'' x 11.85'' x 1.61''
- Weight: 2.2 kg / 4.85 lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.