View Full Description
Best-in-class, semi-weighted keybed
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A25 is a versatile controller keyboard designed for music production The Komplete Kontrol A25 allows you to navigate, tweak and capture your sounds. The smart streamlined design is perfect for playing sounds into your DAW.
The best-in-class, semi-weighted custom NI keybed features 25-notes. The semi-weighted keybed provides fluid playability, ideal for keyboard and piano players transitioning from each instrument. The ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels allows you to take a hands-on approach to manipulating the pitch and modulation of a selected sound.
Eight touch sensitive knobs and push encoder
In addition to the mod and pitch wheels, the Komplete Kontrol A25 features 8 touch-sensitive controls knobs. These knobs can be highly useful when used with various VSTs (Virtual Instrument Plugins) and DAWs (Digital Audio Workstation). They can be used to control various parameters including volume, automation and other dedicated controls within your software.
The 4-directional push encoder allows for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation. It allows you to easily find and select sounds, improving your workflow. This allows you to stay creative and capture your creativity within the moment. You can even browse your presets via the tag-based navigation. This allows you to find sound quickly, as well as hearing instant previews.
Integration with Komplete, Maschine and your DAW
The controller keyboard provides deep integration with Komplete, Maschine and your selected DAW. It provides pre-mapped controls of Komplete instruments and effects as well as hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard plugins.
Providing full VSTi and VST FX support, you can use the keyboard with virtually any sound or VST. It is also deeply integrated with Maschine software, allowing you to control various parameters with ease.
Smart Play technology allows you to stay in key with over 100 scales and modes. It also allows you to play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys. Another possibility is mapping any scale to the white keys only. This can make it great as a live performance instrument, allowing you to incorporate more complex riffs from a single note.
Includes instrument, effects and software bundle
Simply register your hardware and you get a download code for Komplete Kontrol software as well a collection of instrument and effects from the Komplete range. Also included is Maschine Essentials. The software bundle includes a range of virtual instruments and synthesizers. The bundle includes: The Gentleman (classic upright piano), Monark (monophonic synthesizer), Reaktor Prism (polyphonic instrument and synth) and the Scarbee Mark I (70s style electric piano).
The software collection gives you everything you need to get started straight out of the box. It spans everything from pianos to synthesizers and even custom amp and cabinet emulations for guitars.
Compact and streamlined design
The compact and sleek design makes the NI Komplete Kontrol A25 highly portable. It can easily fit within a backpack for ease of transportation. The built-in OLED displays provides easy navigation at a glance. It also features a TRS pedal input allows you to incorporate a sustain or expression pedal for added flexibility. The keyboard is powered via USB hub, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
- Smart, streamlined keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Best-in-class, semi-weighted custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- 8 touch-sensitive control knobs
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL Software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL Software
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand at launch, Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used / assigned as a MIDI controller
- Includes a comprehensive collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL Software, and MASCHINE ESSENTIALS (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection)
- Operating System: Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), macOS 10.12, 10.13 (latest update)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- Recommended RAM:
- Graphics Card: supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- Other: Internet connection (for software download and activation only)