View Full Description
Standalone groovebox – ideal for the studio and stage
A benchmark in music creation. The Maschine+ takes the powerful production and performance capabilities of previous versions, incorporating the groundbreaking design into a standalone groovebox. The immersive and ergonomic design makes it easier than ever to explore your creativity, allowing you to create loops, chop samples and arrange music.
From the studio to the stage, the Maschine+ will change the way you create music for the better. This version is the first standalone design, allowing you to make music wherever you are, even without a computer.
At the heart of the Maschine+ are the 16 backlit velocity-sensitive pads, which provide a great feel to the touch. The pads can be used in a variety of ways, from finger-drumming and chopping up samples to creating melodies and more. It also features fan-favourite functions including note repeat, swing and vintage sampler emulation for in-depth control over your creative process.
Integrated audio interface and dual displays
At the core of the Maschine+ is a powerful quad-core processor complete with 4GB of RAM for fast and seamless creation. It also features dual colour displays which are used to navigate between settings, sounds, waveforms, effects and more. The main rotary control allows you to navigate parameters and sounds with a touch, as well as including eight encoders for controlling settings and automation.
The integrated interface delivers 24-bit/44.1kHz audio resolutions for the best possible sound. It is equipped with a wide range of connectivity including a dynamic mic input, MIDI I/O and TRS I/O. It also includes two USB ports so you can incorporate MIDI controllers or external HDDs.
Vast collection of rich and powerful sounds
Expanding on the original Maschine library, the Maschine+ features a comprehensive library of cutting-edge, genre-defying sounds. The Maschine+ selection is comprised of industry-leading instruments, sounds and effects, complete with the iconic Maschine drum and bass synth plugins and effects. Also included are hand-picked Expansion for use in both standalone and controller mode.
Accompanying the exclusive Maschine+ selection is the Maschine factory library which consists of an 8GB library filled with premium-grade sounds, virtual instruments, project, slice loops and much more. Some of the most prominent instruments from the Komplete range are included such as Massive, Monark, Reaktor, Kontakt and FM8.
The expansions include Deep Matter, Lilac Glare, Solar Breeze, True School and Velvet Lounge. You are also supplied with a voucher so you can download two additional expansions of your choice.
Robust and portable with built-in WiFi and Link connectivity
Being the first standalone unit from Native Instruments, the Maschine+ is highly portable and perfect for making music wherever you go. The sleek yet robust design is made from anodized aluminium for optimal durability and extended lifespan. As well as the internal 32GB flash storage, you can incorporate new expansions, instruments and sounds using the SD card slot. The Maschine+ also comes complete with a 64GB SD card so you can import custom sounds straight out of the box.
The Maschine+ also features built-in WiFi and Link connectivity so you can install new products and updates wirelessly. It can also be used to collaborate with other artists and sync your Maschine with other gear.
- Immersive standalone drum machine and digital sampler, ideal for creating beats, melodies, sampling and performing live
- Complete with MASCHINE+ Selection with industry-leading instruments, sounds and effects as well as exclusive MASCHINE drum and bass synth plugins and effects
- Quad core processor and 4GB RAM for fast and intuitive creation
- Onboard 24-bit/44.1 kHz audio interface with a variety of inputs and outputs including USB ports, MIDI connectivity, mic input, line outputs and line inputs
- Portable and robust design constructed from anodised aluminium for optimal durability
- Custom, iconic Maschine workflow and features with 16 backlit velocity-sensitive pads, exclusive effects and plugins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer and vintage sampler emulation
- Use it on its own or with your computer, ideal for live performances and studio work
- WiFi and link enabled so you can wirelessly install and update products as well as collaborate with friends and artists all over the world
- Processor: Quad-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB channel DDR3L RAM
- Onboard Memory: 32GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content)
- Display: 2 x colour displays (480 x 272)
- SD Card: 64 GB SD card included
- Network: WiFi enabled
- Product Code: 28000
- Without Computer: You can use MASCHINE+ without a computer, but you’ll need a wireless internet connection and your Native ID to get set up.
- Mac: macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows: Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- Other: USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 24 GB free disk space for MASCHINE+ Selection