View Full Description
Included In The Box
- Scarlett Solo 3rd generation audio interface
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- 1 x Shure PGA48 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- 1 x Shure SRH240A Professional Headphones
- 1 x 1/8" - 1/4" Headphone Adapter
- 1 x Boom Microphone Stand
- 1 x 15ft XLR-XLR Cable
- 1 x Zipper Pouch
- 1 x Mic Clip
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen)
Special offer - Plugin Collective
Focusrite are giving customers a chance to obtain a FREE or heavily discounted plug-in every month. The plug-in on offer will change every month. To claim your plug-in, simply register your product with Focusrite and the plug-in will then be automatically delivered to your registered account. For more information please check the promotional offer page.
Third-generation USB audio interface
Compact, portable, studio-grade sound. The Scarlett has long been one of the best-selling audio interfaces on the market. Thanks to its affordable price and premium-grade sound, the Scarlett series has been a fan favourite of many musicians, from beginners to professionals. The new and improved design features revamped preamps, upgraded audio fidelity, new interactive onboarding and rock-solid, low-latency USB driver.
The Solo features a single XLR input for accommodating an XLR connection. It also features built-in 48V Phantom Power, allowing you to record using studio-grade condenser microphones.
New and improved preamps deliver pristine sound
Focusrite continue the tradition of creating the best quality audio interfaces they can. With top class components that help their interfaces stand out from the crowd. The new third-generation microphone preamps offer the best sound from a Scarlett interface yet. Exceptional dynamic range and improved lower noise performance give you true professionalism in a compact form.
Enable Air for added richness
One of the most prominent new features of the Scarlett is Air Mode. When Air Mode is enabled, the preamps can reproduce the classic Air effect from the original ISA mic preamps. This Air technology is ideal for recording acoustic guitar performances or for recording vocals performances that are on the softer side.
Easier than ever to set up and use
Get up and running in minutes. As soon as you remove the Scarlett interface from its box. You are made immediately aware of the simplicity of this powerful home studio tool. Simply set it on your desk, plug in via the speedy USB-C connector and away you go. Record guitar, drums, vocals, plug in a synthesizer via the dual XLR/Line inputs. Plug in, open your DAW, get creating.
Faster than ever. The USB-C connectivity speeds ahead of its competitors with supercharged transfer speeds. The latency is so low, it's can hardly be noticed. Record and monitor, with all your plugins running without fear of timing issues.
Complete with music software suite including Ableton and Splice sounds
Not only is the 3rd Gen Scarlett stuffed full of great features. It also comes with a range of great software to get you started, straight out of the box. Make beats, record performances, and arrange your music in Ableton Live 10 Lite - a great introduction to the powerful digital audio workstation. Use incredible plugins from Softube's Time and Tone bundle, which features great reverb, delay, and distortion tools. Access to the Focusrite Plug-In collective which offers free software every couple of months. On top of this, you also gain access to Focusrite's award-winning customer service.
The interface also comes complete with 3-month Splice Sounds subscription (with new Splice accounts) allowing you to download and enjoy some of the best sounds the music community has to offer. You also are provided with a choice of one of four XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys. The Addictive Keys series is a virtual piano instrument, comprised of meticulously sampled real-world piano sounds. Additionally, the interface comes complete with a three-year warranty for peace of mind.
Shure PGA48 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Made for vocals
Shure have been making microphones for almost a century. And they have put their years of experience into this handheld mic. The PGA48 is for performers who want great sound without fuss.
Budget friendly microphones often sound muffled and unclear. Not the PGA48, which is tailored to add extra definition to your voice. This is achieved by a gentle midrange frequency boost to help your vocals stand out.
The cardioid polar pattern picks up sounds in front of the mic. So your voice will be the focus, and other noises in the room will be rejected. There’s even a built in on/off switch, so you can effortlessly mute the mic when not in use. Perfect for those moments in between performances.
Shure build the most reliable microphones in the world.
The PGA48 Dynamic Vocal Mic has been rigorously tested. It has survived heat, cold, humidity and the ‘Shure drop test’. It can handle the bumps and scrapes of any live performance. And with its robust metallic housing and grille, the PGA48 is built to last.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) Features
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Everything you need to capture studio-grade audio
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen
- Supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro
- Switchable Air gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- Headphone output on front panel with designated volume control
- One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two hum-free balanced outputs for connecting to your speakers
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Comes complete with a software suite and a free 3-month Splice Sound subscription with new Splice accounts
- Interface comes with 3-year warranty from Focusrite
Shure PGA48 Vocal Microphone Features
- Handheld microphone designed specifically for clear and clean vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern helps reduce background noise
- Sturdy construction feels secure and solid to hold
- Black metallic finish and classic silver ball grille
- On/Off switch for easily silencing the mic
- Includes mic clip for mounting to most mic stands
- Legendary Shure durability
Shure SRH240A Professional Headphones Features
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Compatible with all phones, laptops and studio equipment
- Closed-back ear cups help reduce background noise
- Padded earcups for a soft, comfortable fit
- Adjustable headband to suit everyone
- Legendary long lasting Shure build quality
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen)
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Phantom Power: YES
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Mic Preamps: 1
- Instrument Inputs: 1
- Line Inputs: 1
- Analog Outputs: 2 TRS (Balanced)
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus (USB) Powered: YES
- Dimensions: 43.5 X 143.5 X 95.8 mm
PGA48 Vocal Microphone
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -53dBV/Pa - 2.10mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 600Ω
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 300g
SRH240 Professional Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Design: Closed-Back
- Ear-Cup Design: Circumaural
- Cable Type: Attached
- Cable Length: 200cm
- Plug: Gold-Plated 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Weight: 238g
- Min Stand Height: 890mm (floor to boom swivel)
- Max Stand Height: 1500mm (floor to boom swivel)
- Stand with Full Extended Boom Height: 970mm - 1515mm
- Boom Arm Length: 800mm
- Mic Thread: 5/8" (15.875mm)