View Full Description
Special Offer - How to Claim FREE Plug-ins
To claim your free plug-ins all you need to do is buy and register your Apollo interface. When you register you will be notified of your free plug-ins from Universal Audio. The plug-ins included are: Antares Autotune Realtime Access, Century Tube Channel Strip, EP-34 Tape Echo, Oxide Tape Recorder. If you already own one of the plug-ins you will be able to choose from an alternative group of plug-ins. Offer ends 30th September 2021.
Exclusive Heritage Edition plugin bundle
Retaining all the same features of the Apollo Twin Duo MKII, the Heritage Edition expands the plug-in library, providing five new award-winning UAD plugins titles in addition to the UAD analog plugin bundle. The new plugins include: UA's Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA 610 Unison mic preamps, and Pure Plate Reverb. All processed in near real-time, the adding processing power will be sure to take your audio engineer and music production to the next level.
2x4 USB audio interface
The Universal Audio Apollo USB Interface is a ground-breaking desktop unit, providing exceptional audio conversion, with two Unison mic preamps and a range of built-in effects. The premium-grade components and custom Universal Audio technology ensures optimal audio fidelity, with samples rates up to 24-bit/192kHz when it comes to audio conversion.
The 2x4 configuration is USB-powered, allowing you to capture vocal and guitar recordings at near zero-latency. It also allows you to use classic UAD plug-in effects, no matter your software buffer settings. The premium-grade interface also comes complete with the UAD Realtime Analog Classics plugin bundle comprised of high-end studio compressor, EQs, reverbs, guitar amp simulations and more. The result is studio-grade recordings every time.
Unison mic preamp and guitar amp simulations
At the core of the Universal Audio Apollo is UA’s Unison technology, designed to emulate the tone and feel of some of the most classic tube and transformer-based preamps. The varied collection is comprised of mic preamps emulations from Neve and API, providing high-end emulation of some of the most sought-after preamps. Also included are guitar amp emulations from Fender and Marshall.
These emulated guitar amps come complete with their signature impedance, gain-stage sweet spots and component-level circuit behaviours. Powering these emulations is Apollo’s hardware-software integration, giving you the ability to record at near-zero latency through Unison-enabled plugins, regardless of your software buffer settings.
The interface boasts two combination inputs for both microphones (XLR) and instruments (Line). It also features a front-panel Hi-Z guitar input for added convenience.
Compact, desktop design
The compact and portable design will easily fit within your backpack, allowing you to take your UAD processing power anywhere you go. This is ideal for musicians on the move, allowing you to utilise the high-end plugins at project studios or on the road. The interface is also bus-powered, eliminating the need for a wall-plug power supply.
The robust enclosure is comprised of an all-metal construction for optimal durability. The light grey finish not only looks sleek but helps to prevent scratches and other superficial damage. The most prominent feature of the top panel is the large rotatable attenuator for changing the overall volume, complete with a large LED meter around it for monitoring your levels.
Metering and control section
The top of the interface features a range of built-in controls, as well as LED meters for monitoring your levels. The main integrated screen features two-channels of monitoring for Mic, Line and Hi-Z inputs. It also boasts a monitor meter for the integrated headphone jack, allowing you to monitor your input sources while recording. The ergonomic layout allows you to switch between inputs at the touch of a button, turn on +48V Phantom power, change the Pad of your interface and even Link settings.
- Desktop 2x4 USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve®, API®, Manley®, Marshall®, Fender® and more
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Complete with Realtime Analog Classics UAD powered plugin bundle
- Robust all-metal construction
- Compact and highly portable design
- Integrated +48 Phantom Power and Pad controls
- LED metering for inputs and monitoring
- Built-in front-panel headphone connection for private monitoring
Heritage Edition plugin bundle
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Pure Plate Reverb
Realtime Analog UAD Powered Plugins Bundle
- UA 610-B (Unison)
- 1176LN Legacy
- 1176SE Legacy
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic (Unison)
- Marshall Plexi Classic (Unison)
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Mod
- Precision Delay Mod L
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy
- Pultec-Pro Legacy
- Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
- Raw Distortion (Unison)
- RealVerb Pro
- Computer Connectivity: USB 3
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 4
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: UAD-2 Solo Processing, Realtime UAD Powered Plug-ins
- Number of Preamps: 2 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS
- USB: 1 x USB-C 3.0
- Software: Realtime Analog Classics Plug-in Bundle (VST, AU, AAX 64)
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 Anniversary update or later, Quad Core i7 or higher
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Product Code: APLSU-HE