AKAI EIE Pro Audio/MIDI Interface with USB Hub, Silver
AKAI EIE Pro Audio/MIDI Interface with USB Hub, SilverDetails
Product Ref: 23047View Full Description
Buy on finance from £5.89 per month Finance from £5.89 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Hi-Fidelity Audio & USB Connectivity
The EIE Pro is a tabletop USB 2.0 audio interface perfectly tailored for your project and portable studio setups. This four-in, four-out (4x4) device features low latency ASIO drivers and enables you to record up to 24-bit resolution and sample rates of 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/88.2 kHz/96 kHz into virtually any DAW on Mac and PC systems. The EIE Pro also houses three convenient USB inputs, in addition to its main USB 2.0 port, enabling you to connect controllers, hard drives or any other peripheral when native ports on a computer may be limited. The compact recording interface contains high-quality components including nickel-plated input jacks, analog-style VU meters and a rugged aluminium casing for a powerful, professional, portable audio solution.
Input / Output Connections
Each channel of the EIE Pro has a XLR-1/4" combo jack, dedicated sturdy, gain-pots and Mic/Line/Guitar switches. The EIE Pro features four discrete-design pre-amplifiers with 48V phantom power for use with virtually any microphone. Individual 1/4" Nickel-plated jacks found on the back of EIE Pro provide you with channel inserts for processing audio signals externally. You can monitor sessions on multiple sets of studio monitors using the four 1/4" balanced outputs, which are also Nickel-plated. Both pairs of outputs can be monitored visually with the high-quality, analog VU meters providing classic features with modern style. For remote tracking and alternative playback, the EIE Pro has a 1/4" TRS headphone output. High quality analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters ensure that every detail of your session or performance gets captured and played back faithfully.
- 4 x 4 Audio interface with integrated 3-port USB hub
- Professional 24-bit recording at sample rates of: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96 kHz
- 4 XLR/TRS combo jacks with phantom power
- 2 Classic analog VU meters with source selection
- MIDI I/O ports and four 1/4" outputs on the rear
- Compact desktop format with rugged construction
- Class compliant (no drivers required)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 21 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 96dB (A-Weighted)
- S/N: 96dB (A-Weighted)
- THD+N: 0.001 @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk: 93dB @ 1kHz
- Mic Gain: +9dB - +51.5dB
- Mic Impedance: 6.3 KOhms
- Line Gain: -10.5dB - +41dB
- Line Impedance: 55 KOhms
- Guitar Gain: +1.6dB - 53.1dB
- Guitar Impedance: 102 KOhms
- Insert Input Sensitivity: 0 dBFS @ +6dBV
- Insert Impedance: 10 KOhms
- Output Level: +6dBV @ 0dBFS
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 98dB (A-Weighted)
- S/N: -100dB (A-Weighted)
- THD+N: 0.006 @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk: 97dB @ 1kHz
- Inputs: 4 x XLR/TRS (1/4" Jack) Combo
- Outputs: 4 x TRS (1/4" Jack)
- Interface Type: USB 2.0
- Simultaneous In/Outputs: 4 x 4
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96 kHz
- Resolution: 24-Bit
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Height: 9.9cm
- Width: 19.8cm
- Depth: 15.5cm
- Weight: 1.3Kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.