View Full Description
All-in-one DJ controller and performance system
The DJ-707M sets a new standard for DJ controllers with its unique performance controls and comprehensive features. Mobile DJs need something to meet the demands of the modern world, where DJs no longer just play music. They now have to play the role of MC, sound technician and sometimes even event organiser. The DJ-707M streamlines this workload, providing a simple, all-in-one controller than acts as your main control hub for all of this.
This fully-fledged Performance DJ controller is jam-packed with features to meets the demands of DJs on the move. With an integrated loudspeaker management system, scene presets, and fail-safe features for unexpected problems – the DJ-707M can do it all. The layout is designed so you can pick up and play straight out of the box. The classic-style controller design features eight pads and large platter controllers for maximum precision when mixing. It comes with a 3-band EQ, filter and FX on each of the four channels, allowing you blend seamlessly between songs and create epic transitions. The crossfader is fully adjustable, making it perfect for both mixing and scratching.
Loudspeaker management with independent settings
What sets the DJ-707M apart from conventional controllers is the unique controls which put you in the driving seat every step of the way. The loudspeaker managements system is comprised of Master, booth and zone outputs; all with their own controls. The settings include a four-band EQ, multiband compression, limiter and mono mode.
Custom Roland DSP delivers pristine sound
The 707M incorporates custom DSP from Roland’ digital audio console, ensuring the cleanest and loudest possible sound. Couple that with the loudspeaker management system and you have comprehensive control over your sound. The wide range of connections and controls means you will always be ready for anything.
Setting up just got simpler. One of the most unique and useful features is the 10 onboard scenes. “Scenes” act as templates and presets, allowing you to save and recall event settings for audio routing, loudspeaker management and system setups. This saves you a huge amount of time when it comes to setting up. You can also cater the scenes to different setups. For example, if you play at a venue regularly you can create a scene to ensure the best possible sound and get setup within minutes.
Always ready when you need it
Never miss a beat. Technology from time to time can fail and for whatever reason that may be, the DJ-707M has got your back. Dual USB ports allow you to connect two computers at once, ideal for use with a backup laptop or changing between DJs. Should your laptop crash during a performance, you can simply switch to your backup laptop and keep the party going. Built-in feedback suppression also helps to combat against any accidents on stage, listening out for feedback and even anticipating it before it happens. What if a special guest has just turned up? Simply use the front-facing dual 1/4-inch jacks or the 1/8-inch stereo aux input for maintaining your setup and accommodating your fellow artists.
Amazing mic pres with console-grade effects and EQ
Pristine mic preamps, effects and a three-band EQ ensure the best possible sound for MCs and vocalists. The studio-grade mic preamps provide you with independent gain, low-cut and noise gate on each channel. The console-grade EQ and effects allow you to obtain the right sound for each microphone. The dedicated hardware effects can also bring out texture and colour from your microphones. The effects range from clean and airy reverbs to delays and pitch-correction.
Onboard 808/909 drums and sound FX
Roland have incorporated sounds and loops from the legendary TR-808 and 909 drum machines, providing you with a range of crisp drum loops. From scratching, to live remixing and even jamming with instrumentalists; the onboard TR-drums add a touch of spice to any mix. Setting Deck 4 to OSC allows you to trigger sound effects such as sweepers, synth stabs and more.
Compact, portable and complete with Serato DJ Pro
The DJ-707M is the perfect controller for mobile DJs. The compact size and wide range of controls makes it the ultimate all-in-one system for DJs. The robust and portable design can fit easily between turntable and media players. It also comes DVS ready, meaning you can use it as the ultimate mobile DJ mixer with your component setup. The rugged construction features reinforced metal parts on the interior and exterior; easily withstanding the rigors of day-to-day use.
- Versatile DJ controller with in-depth performance controls and live sound management
- Four-channels with 3-band EQ, filter and FX on each
- Incorporates custom Roland DSP from their digital audio consoles for exceptional audio fidelity
- 10 onboard scenes allow you to create presets you can save and recall for audio routing, loudspeaker management and system setups
- Master, booth and zone outputs with four-band EQ, multiband compression, limiter and mono mode for each output
- Anti-feedback technology adjusts the speaker output automatically to supress feedback
- Dual USB ports for use with two computers or a backup laptop
- Front-facing inputs for guest performers
- Studio-quality microphone preamps with independent gain, low-cut and noise gate on each channel
- Console-grade mic EQ and effects with individual on/off, level, three-band EQ and effect controls for best possible sound
- Up to four mic inputs available for MCs, hosts and vocalists
- Fully adjustable crossfader with full-range curve settings and adjustable margin
- Onboard drum loops and sound FX from legendary TR-808 and 909 drum machines
- Built-in 24-bit/48kHz audio interface
- Portable and rugged design, built for the road
- Comes complete with a copy of Serato Pro
- Signal Processing: Sampling Frequency = 48kHz
- Scene Memory: 10
- Internal Effect:
- Mic effects
- Channel effects
- Output equalizer
- Output multiband compressor
- Input Impedance:
- INPUT (1–4) (RCA phono type): 47 k ohms or greater
- MIC IN (XLR type): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 30 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): 10 k ohms or greater
- Output Impedance:
- MASTER OUT 1: 600 ohms (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- BOOTH OUT: 600 ohms (balanced)
- ZONE OUT: 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- PHONES: 44 ohms
- Frequency Response: 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz–22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- INPUT (1–4) jacks: RCA phono type
- MIC IN (1, 2) connectors: XLR type
- AUX IN jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MASTER OUT 1 connectors: XLR type (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2 jacks: RCA phono type
- BOOTH OUT jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- ZONE OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES jacks: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- PC (A, B) ports: USB B type
- MIDI: OUT connector
- DC: Input jack
- PHONO: GROUND terminal
- Power Supply: AC adapter
- Current Draw: 2,000 mA
- Startup Guide
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC Adaptor
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 474 mm x 331 mm x 73 mm
- Weight: 3.5kg