View Full Description
Serato DJ Lite
Serato DJ Lite features a range of new features including a new Practice Mode, allowing you to mix without having hardware plugged in. The interface of the software has also been revamped. Performance Pad mode displays your cue points in a new but still familiar layout. This allows you to make more efficient decisions when it comes to planning your sets. Serato DJ Lite has also been optimised for high resolution screens, providing crisp visuals.
Four-deck Serato DJ Lite controller
The Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller is the latest addition to the DJ controller range from Roland, with a two-channel, four-deck configuration that allows you to create complex mixes, even while incorporating live FX and samples. This innovative Serato DJ Lite controller provides an ergonomic layout with backlit buttons and a straight-forward design that takes your DJ skills to the next level.
Building on the success of the DJ-808, the DJ-202 is a compact and streamlined controller that retains most of the most prominent features from its predecessor including performance pads as well as a revitalised sequencer that is designed to control Serato DJ Lite’s sampler, allowing you to create rhythms and beats on the fly. The controller also ensures optimal audio fidelity thanks to the 24-bit/92kHz sample rate, powered by high-resolution digital-to-analog converters.
Optimised for scratching and mixing
The large and prominent deck platters on the DJ-202 provide the lowest possible latency available, optimised for scratching. The best-in-their-class platters provide superior control over your music, accompanied by dedicated Serato DJ Lite controls that allow you to quickly create and trigger loops, samples, hot cues and more.
The two-channel configuration has four decks in total, allowing you to switch between decks with a dedicated Deck Select button. You can blend between songs with ease using the 3-band EQ filters on each channel. The controller also includes dedicated Play/Pause and cut buttons, allowing you to take full control over your music.
Performance pads and sequencer
Retaining some of the most prominent features from its predecessor, the Roland DJ-202 incorporates eight performance pads boasting a range of effects and functions. The eight pads feature Loop, Sequencer, Hot Cue and Sampler modes for both Serato DJ Lite and Serato DJ software. You can use these pads to add a new level to your sets, bringing added flare to your performances and taking your mixes to the next level.
As well as mixing and blending between songs you can use the performance pads to trigger samples and create beats on the fly, enhancing your performance value. The onboard sequencer has been replaced with a dedicated button above the performance pads, which you can use to program the 16-step sequencer which can be used with Serato Sampler for real-time sequencing capabilities. The sequencing section can be expanded if you upgrade to Serato DJ, giving you access to 32 sync-able sampler slots spread over four banks.
Road-worthy design with versatile connectivity
The streamlined and compact design of the DJ-202 makes it ideal for the DJ on the move. The controller is powered by USB connectivity, eliminating the need for an external power supply. The rugged and lightweight design boasts easy-grab handles, allowing you to transport your controller with ease.
The intuitive layout makes setting up easy, allowing you to connect directly to your speakers or amp via the RCA stereo outputs. It also includes a mic input with integrated, high-quality FX including Gate, Hi-Pass, Reverb and Echo. The controller comes complete with Serato DJ Lite, allowing you to create and build your track libraries, as well as adding effects and importing songs from iTunes. A MIDI output is included for syncing external devices with track in the Serato DJ Lite.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Lite
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Lite’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Lite or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Lite
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB powered for simple connectivity
- Serato DJ Lite included; Serato DJ Upgrade Ready
- Use Serato DJ Lite to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX
- Signal Processing: Sampling Frequency – 48kHz
- Nominal Input Level: MIC IN (1/4-inch phone type): -60 dBu
- Nominal Output Level: MASTER OUT: 2.0 Vrms
- Input Impedance: MIC In (combo type): 7k ohms or greater
- Output Impedance: MASTER OUT: 1 k ohm // PHONES: 22 ohms
- Frequency Response: 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz--22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- MIC IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- MASTER OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- PC port: USB type B
- MIDI OUT connector
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: USB bus power
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- Dimensions: 478 (W) x 297 (D) x 62 (H) mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: Startup guide, USB cable