Waldorf STVC String Synthesizer and Vocoder
Waldorf STVC String Synthesizer and VocoderDetails
The Waldorf STVC String Synthesizer and Vocoder is a desktop synthesizer offering a 49-note keyboard and vocoding features. The Waldorf STVC takes its inspiration from the Waldorf Streichfett string synthesizer, however adds a keyboard and vocoder for more flexibility ad functionality. Included is a gooseneck microphone, which allows you to combine synth playing and voice-changing effects at the same time. With a rugged metal chassis construction, the Waldorf STVC ensures durability and longevity.
Product Ref: 107007View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.94 per month Finance from £17.94 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
String Synthesizer With A Vocoder
The Waldorf STVC String Synthesizer and Vocoder features a full metal case, which ensures durability. It offers 49 keys with aftertouch and velocity for an expressive performance. It also offers pitch and modulation wheels for creating pitch bends and modulation on-the-fly, plus a number of potentiometers, an encoder, backlit buttons and switches for shaping and switching sounds. The Waldorf STVC offers an oscillator bank using octave dividers, complete with a mixer and equalizer for shaping and mixing your sound. A single registration knob sweeps through the mixer and EQ settings for a range of sounds including violin, viola, cello, brass, organ and choir, and more, ideal for creating smooth, rich and creamy sonic textures.
The Walford STVC features a fully polyphonic string section offering an oscillator bank, complete with a mixer, EQ, and ensemble effect, reimagining the function of 70’s string machines into a modern reproduction. It offers 126 programmable patches in 3 banks, and a 16-voice synthesizer section that will complement the string sounds. A single tone knob allows you to switch between the many useful settings. Combine the string and synth sounds to create your own thick, rich and full evolving textures, ideal for spacey sci-fi films, retro, and more.
The STVC allows you to create vocoder effects with your own voice through the included gooseneck microphone. It connects to the top panel of the STVC so you can easily speak into the microphone and play at the same time. The vocoder replaces the EQ section of in the string section with the filter bank that models the vocal tract from the speech input. The formants of your speech can be modified up or down, allowing you to create high pitched and low pitched vocoding effects. There is also optional jitter for the string oscillators, and a freeze mode that lets you freeze a short fragment of speech, which is then repeated by the vocoder when your press a key.
The Waldorf STVXC comes loaded with a range of effects including reverb, phaser, and ensemble/chorus, allowing you to create powerful and evolving textures with ease. There is a novel tweak section that allows you to modify the modulation of details such as the solo cutoff frequency of the chorus LFO rate. The reverb effect also features adjustable size. Combine the reverb, with the phaser and animate effects simultaneously to create a warping, evolving texture.
- Polyphonic synth with high-quality synth string
- Vocoding features with freeze mode and format modification
- 49 keys with aftertouch and velocity
- On-board mixer, EQ and ensemble effect
- Reverb, phaser, and chorus effects
- Blend between 2 sound engines
- 16-voice synthesizer section
- USB and MIDI connectivity
- Split and layer sounds
- Included gooseneck microphone
- Rugged metal chassis
- Full metal case
- Keyboard with 49 keys, aftertouch and velocity
- Keyboard transpose +/-24 semitones via dedicated switch
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 128x64 pixel OLED
- 10 potentiometers, 1 encoder, 9 backlit buttons, 5 switches
- Includes 44cm gooseneck microphone with indicator LED
- MIDI in/out
- 6.3mm sustain pedal input
- 6.3mm expression/ext. signal
- 3.5mm headphone out
- 6.3mm line out left/stereo
- 6.3mm line out right/mono
- XLR microphone jack on front panel
- Fully polyphonic string section
- Continuous morphing of string registration
- 16 voice polyphonic solo section
- Continuous morphing of solo sounds
- Tremolo for solo
- 126 programmable patches in 3 banks
- Tweak for modulation and specific adjustments
- 250 filter bands
- Excellent intelligibility
- Formant modification
- Freeze mode
- Fully polyphonic carrier
- Optional jitter for string carrier
- Continuous morphing of registration
- Animate effect for modulation of registration
- Ensemble/chorus effect for strings and vocoder
- Phaser effect for strings and vocoder
- Reverb effect
- All effects available simultaneously
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.