Roland KC-600 Keyboard Amplifier
Roland KC-600 Keyboard AmplifierDetails
The Roland KC-600 Keyboard Amplifier features upgraded power, audio quality and functionality. The KC-600's 15-inch woofer projects up to 200W of power, whilst the additional tweeter maintains clear high frequencies. In addition to the improved sound quality, the Roland KC-600 offers enhanced bass response that keeps clarity. The refined frame retains the heavy duty durability that the KC series has become renowned for, whilst also being lightweight. The KC-600's range of connectivity ports offers connection for your keyboard, microphone and multimedia device.
Product Ref: 101546View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.17 per month Finance from £17.17 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The KC series of amplifiers are suitable for any playing environment. The rugged frames and heavy duty speaker grills keep the speaker protected when on the road. The KC amplifiers’ large range of ports allow you to connect your keyboard, microphone and phone. The loud volume outputs can reach comfortable gigging volume, whilst each model’s EQ settings let you tweak to your preference. This series has become the industry standard for musicians who need a reliable amplifier for any venue.
Road Ready Design
All KC amplifiers are built to be taken on the road. The outer frame is made of a thick, heavy duty material that can withstand bumps from being in transit. The drivers are protected using a thick, steel grill. This series’ controls are specifically designed to offer quick solutions to your live sound. The master volume control keeps your overall level appropriately compressed, whilst the individual level volumes allow you to balance each input yourself. No matter what venue, you can achieve the correct frequency balance by using the on-board equaliser. For over 20 years gigging musicians have trusted the KC series.
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 200 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 15-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, XLR and ¼-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-600 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Removable casters included
- Width: 590mm
- Depth: 445mm
- Height (Including Casters): 590mm
- Height (Excluding Casters): 536mm
- Woofer Diameter: 160mm x 2
- Weight: 29KG
- Channel 1: XLR
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE): 1/4-Inch Phone
- Channel 2: 1/4-Inch Phone
- Channel 3: 1/4-Inch Phone
- Channel 4 (Monitor): 1/4-Inch Phone
- Aux In (L, R): RCA Phono
- Aux In (Stereo): Stereo Miniature Phone
- Line Out: 1/4-Inch Phone
- Sub Out: 1/4-Inch Phone
- Stereo Link (In, Out): 1/4-Inch Phone
- Phones Jack: 1/4-Inch TRS Phone
- Channel 1: Mic/Line Knob
- Channel 2: Line Knob
- Channel 3: Line Knob
- Channel 4: Line Knob, Output Sel Knob
- Aux In: Level Knob
- Phones: Volume Knob
- Equaliser: Low, Middle, High
- Other Controls: Power Switch, Master Knob, Shape Button
- Channel 1: -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2: -20 dBu
- Channel 3: -20 dBu
- Channel 4: -20 dBu
- Aux In: -10 dBu
- Stereo Link: 0 dBu
- Line Output Level (L/Mono, R): +4 dBu
- Line Output Level (Balanced L, R): +4 dBu
- Sub Output Level: +4 dBu
- Stereo Link Out: 0 dBu
- Power Output: 200W
- Indicator: Power
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Colour: Black
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual, 4 x Casters
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.