Behringer Ultratone KXD15 PA System/Keyboard Amplifier
Behringer Ultratone KXD15 PA System/Keyboard AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 43692View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.65 per month Finance from £9.65 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Absolute Signal Integrity
The Ultratone KXD15 delivers a truly high-resolution sound due to providing the woofer and tweeter with their very own amplifiers to maximise their capabilities. The separately powered drivers make sure users get the best possible sound as opposed to those speakers which implement simple passive crossovers. The signal integrity is complemented with class-D amplifier technology for an incredible sonic performance. The amplifier technology allows for huge sound performances within lightweight housing whilst also using less energy.
Total EQ Control
The KDX15 offers users with seven frequency bands, featuring an impressive 12 dB of available boost or cut per band for you to alter the EQ on keyboards and vocals. The combo amp covers the entire audio spectrum so users may create their perfect sound over specific frequencies.
Behringer have developed a revolutionary feedback detection system to let users focus completely on their sound. The intuitive detection system lets you recognise and fix feedback frequencies as the associated fader illuminates to let you know to lower that control.
Each of the four separate stereo channels offer volume and FX send controls, allowing for excellent control over four independent signals. Channel 1 also features an additional XLR mic input to connect a dynamic microphone. The master section allows users to adjust the FX return and master volume. An AUX input lets you play recorded music through the combo amplifier whilst a separate headphone output lets you practice in peace.
- True bi-amping amplifier design
- Dedicated LF & HF drivers
- Revolutionary class-D amplifier technology
- World-famous, British engineered 15'' TURBOSOUND speaker & 1'' driver
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifters & various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system
- Full 4-channel stereo operation with separate volume & FX send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on channel 1
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ
- Balanced stereo XLR DI with ground lift switch
- Main section with FX return level, master volume, phones level & shape switch
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- AUX input allows users to play along to music
- Separate headphone output
- Maximum Output PoweR: 600W
- Configuration: Bi-Amping
- Type: Class-D (Woofer), Class-AB (Tweeter)
- Overload Protection: Dual-Controlled Limiter
- Crossover Type: Active
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Audio Inputs/Outputs
- Channel 1: 2 x 1/4'' TS, 40kΩ Unbalanced. 1 x XLR, 750Ω Balanced
- Channels 2-4: 2 x 1/4'' TS, Per Channel. 35kΩ Unbalanced
- AUX In: 2 x RCA. 20kΩ, Unbalanced
- Line Out: 2 x XLR, 120Ω Balanced. 2 x 1/4'' TRS, 120Ω Balanced
- Stereo Link: 2 x 1/4'' TS. 120Ω Balanced
- Sub Out: 1 x 1/4'' TS. 120Ω Unbalanced
- Phones: 1/4'' TRS Connector
- Equaliser: Graphic EQ With FBQ Feedback Detection
- Frequency Range: 63Hz, 160Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 2.5kHz, 6.3kHz, 16kHz
- Control Range: ±12 dB
- Digital Effects Processor: KLARK TEKNIK
- Converters: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
- Sampling Rate: 40kHz
- Display: 2-Digit, 7-Segment
- Loudspeakers: 15'' Woofer, 1'' Compression Driver
- Frequency Range: 38Hz - 20kHz
- Enclosure: Reinforced Wood Construction
- Grille: Perforated Steel
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- UK/Australia/Europe: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Korea/China: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 110w
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 22.4 kg
- Height: 483 mm
- Width: 569 mm
- Depth: 372 mm
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.