View Full Description
Custom Triangle Core Analog Oscillators
The Moog ONE sets a new precedent in the synthesis world. The synthesizer includes a trilogy of newly developed triangle core analog VCOs. Building on classic oscillator designs, the VCOs rise/fall time of the triangle wave and the reset phase of the sawtooth wave can be shaped and modulated. This opens a whole new palette of sounds, creating rich analog tones. It comes equipped with hard sync, ring modulation and FM capabilities for powerful analog sound generation.
61-Note Fatar Keybed and X/Y Pad
Capture your expressiveness with the Fatar keyboard. The 61-Note Fatar Keybed is velocity-sensitive with built-in aftertouch, capturing every nuance of your playing style. The keyboard is accompanied by premium-grade milled aluminium pitch and modulation wheels.
One of the most unique additions to the synth design is the pressure-sensitive X/Y pad. The fully assignable pad provides added expression for your sounds. It can be use to create natural movement within your sounds as well as being great for creating FX transitions such as risers.
Dual Source Noise Generator
Creating unique sounds just became a whole lot easier. With the dual-source analog noise generator, you can pick and combine different colours of noise, with further changes articulated by the dedicated noise envelope generator.
Ladder and State Variable Filters
The Moog ONE includes two independent analog filters. The multimode State Variable Filter is a newly-designed analog filter, providing exceptional precision and articulation. Also included is the classic Moog Ladder filter, which is renowned for its flexibility. It features selectable low-pass/high-pass settings for in-depth sound shaping.
The two analog filters can be used separately or combined to create some interesting results. You can process sounds in series or parallel, providing access to a wide spectrum of classic and cutting-edge filter sounds.
Envelopes and Modulation
Go in-depth with your sound design using the integrated Envelopes and Modulation parameters. Utilising the DAHDSR envelopes allow you to shape your sound with ease. The parameters are comprised of Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain and Release. You can use complex controls to further sculpt your sound through per-stage envelope curves.
Assigning one of the four LFOs or 3 EGs allows for quick and easy modulations. For more complex modulation you can utilise the internal Modulation Matrix, providing visual indication of every combination of the synth and controller components. The modulation assignments can be selected and used by using the corresponding Destination button. It also features a sequencer and arpeggiator per timbre for creating rhythms and patterns.
Studio Grade Effects including Eventide Reverbs
The Moog ONE features a wide variety of programmable per-synth effects and master bus effects. The premium-grade effects span from chorus, delay and phase to bit reduction, vocoding and a set of high-end reverbs from Eventide. The Eventide reverbs include Blackhole, Shimmer, Plate, Room and Hall.
You can apply the effects in two different ways – as Synth Effects or as Master Bus Effects. Synth Effects are applied to individual sounds and timbres. Master Bus Effects are sent via all three synthesizers.
Analog and Digital Connectivity
The rear panel of the Moog ONE features a wide range of analog and digital connectivity. MIDI connectivity is handled by the 5-pin DIN and USB connection. The USB-MIDI connection allows you to use your synth with your digital audio workstation and other music software. It also features a LAN connection for network synthesis.
For analog connectivity, the Moog ONE features a pair of assignable stereo audio outputs and four assignable inserts. Two external audio inputs provide support for XLR and ¼-input. One of the most unique additions is the nine configurable CV inputs and outputs, complete with expression and sustain pedal inputs.
- 8 voice polyphony
- 3 VCOs per voice with waveshape mixing and OLED displays
- Unison Mode (up to 48 Oscillators on a 16-voice instrument)
- 2 filters per voice with filter mixing (2x Multimode State Variable filters that function as a single filter, and a classic low pass / high pass Moog Ladder filter)
- 3 DAHDSR envelopes per voice with user-definable curves
- 3-part multitimbrality
- Sequencer and arpeggiator per timbre
- Chord memory
- Dual source noise generator with dedicated envelope
- Mixer with external audio input
- Ring modulation with selectable routing
- Oscillator FM and Hard Sync with selectable routing
- 4 assignable LFOs
- Premium 61-note Fatar TP-8S with velocity and aftertouch
- Assignable pressure-sensing X/Y pad
- Digital Effects (Synth and Master Bus)
- Eventide® reverbs
- Selectable glide types
- USB and DIN MIDI
- Save, categorize, and recall tens of thousands of presets
- Create performance sets to make up to 64 presets accessible at the push of a button
- Headphone Outputs: 2x ¼”
- Assignable Outputs: 2x pairs of assignable ¼” outputs (Support for TRS and TS connection)
- Hardware Inserts (TRS): 4x ¼” hardware inserts
- External Audio Input (Line Level): 1x ¼”
- External Audio Input: 1x XLR + ¼” TRS combo (with trim knob)
- CV/Gate IO Connectivity: 9x assignable (5x in / 4x out)
- USB: USB drive support for system and preset backup
- LAN: LAN port for future expansion
- Weight: 45 lbs. / 20.4 kg (approximate)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 42” x 20” x 7” / 107cm x 51cm x 18cm