Moog Subsequent 37 Analog Synthesizer
Moog Subsequent 37 Analog SynthesizerDetails
To view detailed technical specifications for the Subsequent 37, or to view the user manual in PDF format, please click on the PDF links below.
Product Ref: 98260View Full Description
Buy on finance from £35.47 per month Finance from £35.47 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
To hear a collection of sound clips from the Moog Subsequent 37, simply click here.
New & Improved Design
Based on the revered Moog Sub 37, this re-design has been built following feedback and requests from Sub 37 users, as well as carrying out their own research and development. Equipped with all the same features and functions as its predecessor, the Subsequent 37 also incorporates new assignable outputs, as well as a completely overhauled sound engine, and much more. Retaining the 37-note keyboard, the Subsequent 37's keys can be used in either Mono or Duo modes, and feature a rapid lightweight action, with Aftertouch capabilities. With two powerful analog oscillators at its core, the Moog Subsequent 37 delivers a huge array of astounding and rich sounds.
Re-Designed Sound Engine & Twice The Headroom
The Subsequent 37 has been overhauled with the addition of a newly designed sound engine. The synthesizer boasts a huge 256 presets which are efficiently arranged in 16 banks consisting of 16 patches. These can be directly accessed via the vibrant LED display, and range from classic synthesizer sounds to the more modern and contemporary examples, as well as a selection of pads and more. Re-designed from the ground up, the new sound engine delivers rich, defined low-end and crisp highs. Providing a truly huge sound, the Subsequent 37 also features a reworked Multidrive section with the ability to add a wide range of flexible dirt and grit to your sound.
On top of a revamped sound engine, the Subsequent's mixer section also features twice the headroom of its predecessor. This enables you to create a huge range of beautiful clean sounds in both performance modes, greatly increasing the versatility and sonic palette of the synthesizer. The synth's Ladder filter's gain-staging has also been redesigned with a new shape, which results in boosting harmonic saturation, as well as analog compression. This gives you a much deeper, richer low-end. Combined with the revamped sound engine and Multidrive circuit, the new sonic capabilities of the Subsequent 37 open up the flexibility of the synthesizer for you to take full advantage of.
Additional Of Assignable Outputs
The Subsequent 37 features a collection of additional outputs which can be assigned, which is something its predecessor did not have. With a total of four CV outputs as well as two gate outputs, the assignable outs enable you to send data from the Subsequent 37 to external devices such as modular systems, other synthesizers, MIDI interfaces, and many more.
Advanced Control Options
The front panel of the Moog Subsequent 37 is equipped with 40 control knobs and 74 switches, giving you the ability to control every single part of your sound. Each control knob gives you accurate authority over the parameters that they control, enabling you to sculpt the sound you want with incredible precision. The Subsequent 37 boasts Moog's highly regarded filter, controllable via the large filter cutoff knob. The size and design of the cutoff control gives you un-obstructed access to one of the key features of the synth, allowing you to make changes quickly and easily at any time. The unit is also equipped with two flexible modulation buses, allowing you to add interesting movement and depth to your sound.
- Two control modes - Mono (Monophonic, single voice), and Duo (Paraphonic, 2-voice)
- Syncable DAHDSR looping envelopes. DAHDSR stands for Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release. This envelope configuration gives you incredibly detailed control over the envelope settings for your sound
- Two modulation busses with the ability to assign sources and destinations to provide interesting movement and depth to your sound
- Equipped with an arpeggiator and step sequencer which can be synchronised
- 256 presets across 16 banks with 16 patches in each, all taking advantage of the redesigned sound engine
- Highly regarded Moog Ladder Filter featuring revamped Multidrive circuitry, as well as Moog's classic resonance control and selectable filter slopes
- Completely redesigned sound engine that delivers deeper, richer low end and more versatile sonic capabilities
- Increased headroom, double that of the Sub 37, ensures greater array of clean sounds and a more detailed sound in Duo/paraphonic mode
- Multidrive circuitry has been revamped to provide a wider range, and the ability to create even more dirt and grit than ever before
- 37 note keyboard with rapid lightweight action and aftertouch
- Addition of six assignable outputs to allow for modular connectivity and connections with other hardware (Four CV outs, and two Gate outs)
- High-powered headphone output gives you the ability to cue up your next sound no matter what environment you're in
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.