Moog Etherwave Theremini Miniature Theremin
Moog Etherwave Theremini Miniature ThereminDetails
The Moog Etherwave Theremini Miniature Theremin is a re-imagination of one of the oldest electronic music instruments in history. The Theremini is possibly one of the world's strangest, spookiest musical instrument, which requires no touching. Simply control the sound with gestural movements, controlling pitch and volume with your hands. The Etherwave Theremini features a range of performance enhancing features to assist the user including assistive pitch correction, allowing you to play every note in a selected scale perfectly. The built-in delay allows you to create those spooky, spacey effects that are ideal for Sci-Fi movies and games. The built-in speaker allows for private rehearsal and setup anywhere. The Theremini features 32 sound presets, each providing a distinctly different tonality or timbre.
Product Ref: 42979View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.15 per month Finance from £8.15 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Invisible Untouchable Instrument
The Moog Etherwave Theremini is an invisible untouchable instrument that allows you to control pitch and volume by moving your hands through the air. It is a space controlled musical instrument that allows you to create a range of drone, ambient spooky sounds. The Etherwave Theremini is possibly the world's strangest, spookiest musical instrument. Make and control music like never before using the Theremini. By moving your hands, you can control the pitch and volume, and create effects like vibrato. The Theremini can be played by interacting with the 2 electronic antennae using subtle hand gestures. The vertical one controls pitch, whereas the horizontal one controls volume. It can be used at any skill level, and provides new ways to experiment with music and gestural control.
The Moog Theremini is much easier to play then the original Theremin. Moog have added features to help assist with your playing. It features assistive pitch quantisation, which allows each player to adjust the level of playing difficulty. When in the maximum position, the Theremini will play every note in the selected scale perfectly, therefore making it impossible to play a wrong note. You can also choose to turn this off, allowing it to perform like an original Theremin. You can choose between 22 scales to play the Theremini in. There is also a built-in tuner that supplies real-time visual feedback of each note that is playing, which is useful for correcting your playing position.
Built-In Effects & Sounds
The Etherwave Theremini contains a sound engine that features 32 sound presets with different tonalities and timbre. Explore and play with the different sounds, creating a range of spacey drones and more. As well as the built-in sounds, the Theremini also features a built-in stereo ping-pong delay with a rotary knob for controlling the amount.
Live Performance & Studio Instrument
The Etherwave Theremini can be used as a performance instrument, or used within a studio. It features a built-in speaker and headphone port for private rehearsal anywhere. It also features a USB MIDI connection that allows MIDI data to be transmitted and received between the Theremini and a compatible computer, tablet, or MIDI device, allowing you to add the sounds into your music productions.
- Pitch correction with selectable scales and root note
- Built in tuner allows you to learn pitch and scales
- 32 wavetable based presets
- Built in speaker
- Headphone output
- Two 1/4'' audio outputs
- Single pitch CV output with selectable range
- User selectable scale and root note (stored per preset)
- User selectable range - highest note and lowest note (stored per preset)
- Adjustable stereo ping-pong delay
- Removable pitch antenna - built in storage compartment on bottom-side
- Built in 3/8'' mic stand and camera stand adapter
- High-quality rubberized feet
- LCD Screen: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
- Headphone Jack: 1/8'' (3.5mm) TRS headphone jack
- Volume Control: Controls headphone volume and built in speaker volume
- Pitch Bias Control: Determines the amount of pitch correction from 0 to 100
- Scale Button: Select from a list of built-in scales
- Root Control: Select the root note to be used by the scale
- Setup Control: Provides access the setup and calibration functions - also acts as a shift key
- Delay Length Control: Selects the length of delay: SHORT, MEDIUM, LONG, or OFF
- Delay Amount Control: Controls the amount of delay mixed with the dry signal
- Preset Control: Selects the preset played from a built in list of 32 presets
- Outputs: 2 x line level 1/4'' unbalanced TS
- CV Output: 1/4'' TS (0-5V or 0-10V selectable)
- USB: Mini B USB 2.0 for USB MIDI
- Lock: Kensington
- Power Switch: Push ON / push OFF
- Height: 381mm with antenna (101.6mm without)
- Width: 577.9mm
- Depth: 165.1mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.