Korg Kross 2 61 Key Synthesizer Workstation, Matt Black
Korg Kross 2 61 Key Synthesizer Workstation, Matt BlackDetails
The Korg Kross 2 61 Key Synthesizer Workstation is the perfect companion for both producers and live performers. It has been designed for practical usability and all the sounds and songs you've created at home can be brought with you right onto the street or stage due to its lightweight design and battery power. The Korg Kross Synthesizer Workstation is loaded with more than 1000 presets and is fitted with an easy to use sound selector and favourites function to bring up your sounds with ease. The Korg Kross Synthesizer Workstation sets itself apart from all others with its specs and style becoming a distinctive new standard for music workstations.
Product Ref: 98229View Full Description
Buy on finance from £18.81 per month Finance from £18.81 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Variety Of Sounds
The Korg Kross 2 61 Synthesizer workstation boasts over 1000 presets ranging from beautiful pianos, electric pianos, powerful drums, brass, elegant strings, church organs, synth sounds and much more to create melodies and music in whatever genre you please. You'll never be short of sounds for either studio production or live performances due to its wide range of sounds that accommodate a broad range of musical styles. In addition a number of effects are also included allowing you to be as creative as you want with them. The 61 keys are all velocity sensitive allowing you to give your sounds that human touch.
Whilst still having the ability to connect via USB to your favourite DAW to run just like a software synthesizer, the Korg Kross Synthesizer Workstation is also made for portability allowing you to take it anywhere you go. The Synthesizer Workstation features 16 sample pads that can be loaded with your sounds and played as you like. Additionally, it features a mic connection that lets you connect a microphone directly for a vocalist or even for yourself whether you're wanting to go solo or perform a singer/instrumentalist duet. If you're wanting to replay a performance there is also a built-in stereo recorder that lets your record your performances on the Kross but also the sound of a mic or external input. Backing tracks that you have created can be played, or you can even overdub onto them to create songs and demos. With an SD card you can import and export audio WAV files making it super easy to exchange material between your computer and the Korg Kross. No need to worry about battery life as the new Korg Kross 2 now lasts up to 7 hours, 2 hours longer than the previous model.
The Korg Kross makes it easy to find the sounds you are looking for. Whilst the Korg Kross provides an extremely broad range of sounds there are two dials dedicated to let you easily find the sound you need. One dial takes care of the category dividing up sounds into instruments (piano, drums, bass etc.) whilst the other finds the sound you want in that category. The favourites function lets you easily recall up to 64 sounds that you've created or frequently used to four banks of 16 buttons. This is ideal for live players that want to easily switch between different sounds during a performance.
Ultra-lightweight and Portable
The mobility of the Kross is better than ever. Whilst still retaining 61 keys its weight has been reduced to 3.8kg, lighter than the previous model, making it the most portable in its category. Its distinctive rear bar allows for easy maneuverability wherever you go.
The Evolved KROSS 2 Design
The Korg Kross Synthesizer Workstation features a high quality matt black and rubberised finish that is durable and both great to touch and lovely to look at, giving it a highly professional appearance.
- Step sequencer - This lets you use the 16 pads to intuitively and quickly create original rhythm patterns of up to 64 steps
- Drum track - The drum track lets you add rhythm to your performance simply by pressing a button
- Arpeggiator - This function is a great way to generate ideas for songs
- Mic connection for the singer-instrumentalist or for vocoder performance.
- USB audio interface
- KROSS2 editor and plug-in editor
- Over 1000 presets
- 128MB of expansion PCM memory is built-in and option libraries are supported
- Power of the EDS-i sound engine
- Selection of effects with 134 types
- Superb sampling functionality, 16 sampler pads
- Realtime control section for quick parameter editing
- Favourite function
- Quick layer/split can be specified by a single button
- Long operating life (7 hours)
- Audio player/recorder that can be easily operated by the pads
- Pitch bend, modulation Wheel
- Tempo knob, tap button
- Audio out connecter: 6.3mm phone jack (unbalanced)
- Audio input: 2.5mm Stereo mini phone jack
- Mic in: 6.3mm phone jack (unbalanced)
- 3.5mm stereo mini jack for headphones
- Other connectors: MIDI in, out, UDB, SD card slot
- Battery life: Approx 4-5 hours
- Dimensions: 37.09 x 11.06 x 3.58 inches / 942 x 281 x 91 mm
- Weight: 8.37 lbs. / 3.8 kg
Computer System Requirements For Korg USB-MIDI Driver
- Windows: Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional Edition SP3, Windows Vista SP2 (all editions including 64-bit edition), Windows 7 SP1 (all editions including 64-bit edition), Windows 8 (all editions including 64-bit edition), USB port (Intel USB Host Controller recommended
- Mac:Mac OS X 10.5.10.6.10.7.10.8, Apple Macintosh that satisfies the operating requirements of Mac OS X and is equipped with an Intel processor and a USB port
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.