Korg EK-50 Entertainer Keyboard
Korg EK-50 Entertainer KeyboardDetails
The Korg EK-50 is perfect for beginners and professional players alike, catering to any skillset. The EK-50 includes an accompaniment function called 'Styles', allowing you to play along with the touch of a single note.
The EK-50 Entertainer Keyboard includes more than 702 ultra-realistic sounds ranging from pianos and violins to brass and percussion. The built-in speakers allow you to setup and play anywhere you go, making it ideal for teaching, playing and busking. You can also expand your Styles from the online Korg library.
Product Ref: 124431View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.97 per month Finance from £10.97 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Automatic Accompaniment With "Styles"
The thing that sets the Korg EK-50 Entertainer Keyboard apart from conventional keyboards is the ‘Styles’ functionality. Sometimes our skillset doesn’t match our creative inspiration. The EK-50 combats this with its unique styles technology, providing automatic accompaniment, acting as a virtual backing band as you play.
The ‘Styles’ functionality allows you to create a rich accompaniment whilst playing with just one finger on your left hand. You can also trigger the accompaniment by playing chords. The accompaniment changes depending on the key or chord you play. It gives you the ability to improvise melodies and songs with ease.
The onboard Styles library spans over 280 musical genres. Each Style has four variations spanning from complex to simple. It also includes intro and endings for your sound which you can trigger at any time.
More Than 702 Ultra-Realistic Sounds
The EK-50 Entertainer Keyboard features more than 702 realistic sounds. The sounds include pianos, violin, brass instruments and drums. The ultra-realistic sounds are created using Korg’s unique audio technology to achieve rich tonality and sonic accuracy.
The ‘Split’ function allows you to divide the keyboard into two parts and play different sound simultaneously. This is ideal for creating unique combinations of sounds.
Play Along To Your Favourite Song
Another unique feature on the EK-50 allows you to play along to your favourite songs. Song mode gives you the ability to playback MP3 or WAV audio data and even SMF (Standard MIDI File) data. You can also record your performances and play them back. The song mode also allows you to play internal demo songs.
61-Note Keyboard and Integrated Speakers
The EK-50 features built-in speakers, allowing you to get setup and play wherever you are. The powerful 10W x 10W stereo speakers are perfect for the musician on the move. They provide high-quality audio, allowing you to get started right out of the box.
The 61-note keybed features full-sized keys, providing fluid playability. The keybed is ideal for both beginner keyboard players and skilled piano players making the transition to the digital world. The rear of the keyboard includes an input jack which allows you to connect an external device such as a smartphone or MP3 player. The keyboard can be powered via the Ac adapter which comes included or with a pair of AA batteries, making it ideal for buskers.
The ergonomic layout makes it easy to change settings and parameters. The middle of the keyboard features a bright, crisp display. It provides all the information you need for selecting sound and style names. The large font size provides optimal visibility allowing you to find sounds and settings at a glance. Switches are illuminated by LEDs which allows you to visualise the setting of each function. It also includes a Grand Piano button which brings you back to the default setting. It also includes a USB port for connecting the keyboard to your computer for use with music software.
- 61-note compact keyboard, ideal for beginners and learners
- Styles functionality produces a rich accompaniment by triggering a note or a chord
- Includes over 702 realistic sounds spanning from pianos and violins to saxophones and drums
- Highly intuitive layout for ergonomic workflow
- Integrated 10x10W speakers for great sound anywhere
- Play back your favourite songs on the instrument whilst performing
- 64 ‘music styles’ in total, providing presets for sound and tempo
- Play music from external devices using the external input jack on the rear of the instrument
- Add to your Styles from Korg’s extensive library
- Keyboard: 61 keys (velocity sensitive) with three settings for touch control
- Sound Generator: Stereo PCM sound generator
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 voices
- Sounds: Over 702 sounds, 41 drum kits (including GM compatible sound sets)
- Keyboard Sets: more than 170 sets
- Effects: 34 types (148 variations)
- Styles: More than 280 presets
- Music Styles: 64 styles
- Demo Songs: 18 songs
- Audio Player: MP3, WAV (44.1 kHz)
- Scales: 11 types
- Metronome: Tempo, beat, volume
- Tempo: 30 – 240
- Key Transpose: C (-12) to C (0) to C (+12)
- Tuning: 427.5–452.9 Hz
- Foot Controller Jack: 6.3 mm (1/4") phone jack
- Audio Input Jack: 3.5 (1/8") mm stereo mini-phone jack
- Output L/ Mono, R jacks: 6.3 mm (1/4") phone jack (unbalanced)
- Headphones Jack: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-phone jack
- USB A Port: TO DEVICE port for connecting USB flash memory and controllers
- USB B Port: TO HOST port for connecting personal computers
- MIDI: USB MIDI
- Display: Custom LCD with backlighting
- Power Supply: AC adapter (included) or AA batteries (alkaline dry cells or nickel-metal hydride batteries) × 8 (sold separately)
- Battery Life: When using alkaline dry cells: approx. 5 hours
- Power Consumption: 8 W (0.1 W on standby)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 994 mm × 392 mm × 132 mm/39.13" × 15.43" × 5.20" (not including sheet music stand)
- Weight: 7.5 kg/16.53 lbs. (not including sheet music stand or batteries)
- Included Items: AC adapter, sheet music stand
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.