IK Multimedia iRig Pads Pad Controller for iOS
IK Multimedia iRig Pads Pad Controller for iOSDetails
The IK Multimedia iRig Pads is the ultimate travel companion for the mobile electronic music producer on the go. Whether you're on stage, in the studio or anywhere inbetween, you can make beats, launch loops, mix like a DJ and a whole lot more with the compact and versatile iRig Pads.
Product Ref: 52242View Full Description
Buy on finance from £3.52 per month Finance from £3.52 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Smaller than an iPad and less than 1" thick, the compact and lightweight design of the iRig Pads enables you to take it anywhere, and can easily fit into any backpack or laptop bag to be carried around with ease. With no need for a power adaptor, the iRig Pads is even more portable with ultra low-consumption, which means it's fully functional as soon as you connect it into its host device - iPhone, iPad or iPod touch via its included Lightning cable, (30-pin connector sold seperately) or your Mac or PC via its included USB cable. Simply plug in and start creating!
Be in control of every situation with the incredibly versatile iRig Pads, featuring a 4x4 grid of 16 velocity-sensitive, backlit multicolour rubber pads. Each pad lights up in multiple colours - red, green, orange and every shade in between - depending on the velocity of your playing and the MIDI information sent by your chosen music app or software. Also featuring two knobs, two pusbuttons, one slider and one pushbutton rotary encoder. Up to 16 distinct MIDI maps or "scenes" can be saved and recalled instantly for full control of apps and software thanks to the MIDI assignable and customizable controls.
You can now have a world of sound in your pocket with the high quality sampled instruments, drums, loops and MIDI patterns featured on the iRig Pads. The familiar 16-pad layout makes it an ideal platform for creating beats while on the go, wherever you are. It comes with SampleTank free for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad, the portable version of IK's powerful sound workstation.
If you're on a Mac or PC, you can get creative with a fully featured version of IK's next generation sound and groove workstation with 6.5 GB of content, for over 400 instruments and 150 MIDI patterns. Combined with the iRig Pads, it creates a complete music production workstation that gives you a full palette of sounds that will help you take your beats to the next level. The included SampleTank 3 SE, soon to be available as a download from the IK user area, is a natural fit for the iRig Pads, enabling you to quickly and easily organize your sounds, patterns and loops over the pads.
As well as beat making, you can use the iRig Pads to create grooves and launch loops. Trigger loops and grooves in real time from the pads to remix non-stop electronic, dance and hip-hop tracks and get results that always sound like professional productions. Control the groove like never before with iRig Pads and Groovemaker 2, available free for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, by changing BPM, fade volume, add effects and more.
The IK Multimedia iRig Pads is also a portable DJ setup that you can take with you anywhere. Simply connect the iRig Pads to your iPad and download the free DJ Rig app, which will enable you to sync and blend the songs in your devices iTunes Music Library via two virtual turntables. You can push the pitch, control effects and EQs, cue samples and enjoy nearly full tactile control of the app, perfect for live DJ mixing.
- Ultra-portable MIDI pad controller and groove production station for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch plus Mac and PC
- Extremely small size with a slim form factor that can be taken with you anywhere
- 16-velocity-sensitive backlit rubber pads that light multiple colors depending on velocity and outgoing and incoming MIDI messages
- Two MIDI knobs, two pushbuttons, one slider and a pushbutton rotary encoder, all programmable
- 16 user-programmable MIDI scenes for instant recall of custom MIDI maps
- Features pre-programmed MIDI scenes for SampleTank for iPhone and iPad with more coming soon
- Fully MIDI class-compliant
- Perfect for making beats, cueing loops and Djing
- Lightning connector and USB cable included, 30-pin cable available separately
- Expression/sustain pedal input
- USB port can supply power when connected to iOS devices for no battery drain
- Number of Performance Pads: 16 x velocity sensitive rubber pads
- Number of Encoders/Pots: 2 x assignable knobs, 1 x rotary encoder
- Number of Sliders/Faders: 1 x slider
- System Requirements Mac: OS X 10.6 or later
- System Requirements PC: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1), Windows 7, Windows 8
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: via USB
- USB: Yes
- Height: 0.9"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 8.1"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Power Supply: Bus Powered
- Manufacturer Part Number: IP-IRIG-PADS-IN
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.