IK Multimedia iRig Mini Keys for iOS, Android and Mac/PC
IK Multimedia iRig Mini Keys for iOS, Android and Mac/PCDetails
The IK Multimedia iRig Mini Keys has been made with portability and versatility in mind, featuring a compact size that's small enough to easily fit into your laptop/gig bag or backpack, and 25 velocity sensitive mini-keys that provide a generous 2 octave range (Plus 1 note). The iRig Mini Keys comes supplied with a USB cable and is class compliant with both MIDI and USB, allowing you to plug it into your iOS or Android device (Additional adapters required), or Mac/PC and start jamming straight away. Complete with an incredible suite of powerful software from IK Multimedia, the iRig Mini Keys is ideal for both spontaneous and live performances.
Product Ref: 64393View Full Description
Buy on finance from £1.97 per month Finance from £1.97 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable Yet Powerful
The iRig Keys has been made with mobility in mind, boasting the ability to run off the power provided from the USB port of the connected Mac/PC, iOS or Android device. The small footprint of the 25 mini-keys paired with a lightweight housing, creates an USB MIDI keyboard controller that offers an unbeatable combination of compactness, convenience and functionality.
Plug and Play
To get you started straight away, the iRig comes complete with a powerful array of software. This software can be downloaded and played with immediately, providing you with a true plug-and-play experience straight out of the box.
When you register your iRig Mini Keys, you'll also get a bundle of free instrument collections that can be used expand the creative possibilities even further. Also included is The Grid, a collection of cutting-edge electronic construction kit and drum kit sounds, as well as 5 instrument collections of your choice from IK Multimedia's Beats and Elektronika music series.
SampleTank 3 SE
SampleTank 3 SE is a special version of the ultimate sound and groove workstation for Mac/PC that features an expandable 6.5GB sample library that includes instrument categories that cover everything from acoustic to electric and beyond. This software has the ability to work as a stand-alone program or as a plug-in for all major DAWs such as GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase and more.
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys (2 full octave range plus 1 note)
- Assignable Volume/Data knob
- Back-lit, soft-touch Octave Up/Down buttons
- USB class compliant (Mac/PC) - plug and play capabilities
- Powered via USB
- Includes USB cablee for Mac/PC
- Includes Lightning, OTG to Micro-USB and USB cables (optional 30-pin cable can be used for older iOS devices)
- Compatible with iOS (Requires Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter - Sold Separately)
- Compatible with Android (Requires USB-OTG adapter)
- Includes free Mac/PC Software: (Downloadable from the IK Multimedia User Area)
- Keys: 25 Velocity-Sensitive Mini-Keys
- Volume/Data Knob - Assignable
- Octave Up/Down
- Octave Range: 2 Full + 1 Note
- Dimensions: 301mm x 120mm x 40mm
- Weight: 420g
Included in the Box
- iRig Keys 25
- Lightning cable for iPhone/iPad
- Micro-USB to OTG cable for Android
- USB Cable for Mac/PC
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or Later
- Windows: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1), Windows 7 or 8
- iOS Devices: iOS 4.3 or Later Required
- Camera Connection Kit Required or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (Sold Separately)
- Android Devices: Android 5.0 or Later and Samsung Professional Audio Devices
- USB-OTG Adapter Required
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.