IK Multimedia BlueBoard iOS MIDI Pedalboard
IK Multimedia BlueBoard iOS MIDI PedalboardDetails
iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard for iOS and Mac that allows you to control your music apps and more from the floor.
Product Ref: 32743View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.40 per month Finance from £2.40 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Control parameters of your MIDI-compatible apps like AmpliTube wirelessly from the floor simply by switching the BlueBoard on. With BlueBoard you can switch between presets, change patches, turn effects on and off and control all your effects from the stage floor without worrying about tripping over wires.
The BlueBoard works by connecting with your iOS device via Bluetooth, and sending out control signals that are converted to MID by the iRig BlueBoard app. These MIDI signals are available to any MIDI compatible app you're running. The control messages sent can include bank up/down, MIDI continuous controllers as well as other parameter changes on apps like AmpliTube, SampleTank and iGrand Piano, or any other Core MIDI compatible app such as GarageBand.
You can place the board up to 10 metres away from your device and still maintain full control of your apps. Because of the iRig's Bluetooth connectivity, it leaves the 30-pin, Lightning and mini-jack connector on your iOS device free for connection with your other favourite hardware.
Four soft-touch pads are housed in the iRig BlueBoard's sturdy, stage-worthy chassis, powered by four standard AAA batteries. The pads are backlit, so you can easily see them for quick and accurate access on a dark stage or performance venue.
You can connect additional MIDI controllers like expression pedals with the two TRS expansion jacks, adding even more versatility to your performance.
The freedom of not being tethered by cables both onstage and in the studio is now available for all musicians. Small enough to fit in a laptop bag, the iRig BlueBoard offers the same degree of performance control as traditional music hardware, with the advantage of always keeping ahead of the game with companion apps for other platforms available in the near future.
Features and Specifications
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m range)
- 4 backlit switches for sending program, bank and other MIDI messages
- 2 1/4" inputs for optional expression pedals or switches that can used for sending continuous controller or on/off messages
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag
- Dimensions: 275mm x 92mm x 25mm
- iOS Device Compatibility: Suitable for use with iPhone®5, iPhone®4S, iPod® touch 5th generation, iPad® 4th generation, iPad® 3rd generation and iPad® mini. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
- Mac Compatibility: Compatable with any Mac supporting Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy. Models: iMac®, Mac Mini®, MacBook Pro® (all models from June 2012 onwards).
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.