Boss Waza Amp Head 75
Boss Waza Amp Head 75Details
Product Ref: 95938View Full Description
Buy on finance from £38.20 per month Finance from £38.20 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Historical Spirit Breeds the Ideal Rock Sound
The Waza series provides players with Boss’ expertise and passion, delivering high quality tones in an incredibly durable design. The Wava Amp Head takes inspiration from the very first stack amp, offering the famous ‘’brown sound’’ which appeared in the hard rock scene in the 70s and 80s. This resulted in a beautifully dynamic response to every musician’s picking nuance, delivering growling low ends with a powerful midrange and an excellent presence in the high end. The Boss Waza amp delivers these classic characteristics with the option to switch between the original’s tone or Boss’ own take on the iconic sound. The amp also includes 4 channels to choose from, with clean and crunch delivering the classic rock tones while lead 1 and lead 2 provides the more dynamic sounds.
Dependable Durability for Creative Freedom
Even with its impressive amount of power for most stages, the Waza head is built specifically for the gigging musician. With its maintenance free issues, commonly found in tube amps, the Boss amp features a beautifully crafted cabinet which protects its internal components from knocks, bumps, and even vibration damage. With the essence of Boss’ reliability and durability embedded in the Waza’s craftsmanship, the amp head eliminates unwanted stress for the gigging musician and allows them to focus more on the creative process.
Vintage Tone Meets Modern Features
With its historically inspired tonal qualities, the Waza amp head is equipped with a wide range of modern features to ensure it can keep up with the musicians of today. While most high-powered amp heads are only suitable for the stage, the Boss Waza is equipped with a power control capability, allowing players to deliver a rich, overtone texture with a dynamic responsive feel at any volume, perfect for practice and home use. A set of EFX loops with selectable parallel or series routing allows the addition of external stompboxes, expanding the amps tonal capabilities for even more creative freedom. Its line out offers excellent connectivity to external mixers and recording devices, while the air feel switch provides different sound characters for the mic setting. A special cab resonance switch allows the Waza amp to change the audibility of the sound colouration of connected cabinets, and footswitch inputs provide external control over the amps controls.
- 75-watt amp head delivers a powerful tone, perfect for rock enthusiasts
- Three-way Amplifier selector knob for instant character variations
- Four switchable channels include Clean, Crunch, Lead 1, and Lead 2 for each amplifier character
- 3U rack unit mounted in a dedicated wood cabinet
- Integrated carry handle allows for easy transportation
- Robust chassis with reinforced corners for optimum protection
- Reliable, maintenance-free 75-watt solid-state power amp designed with discrete circuitry
- Four-way Power Control (1 W, 15 W, 50 W, Max) allows for power tube distortion at any volume
- Modern expandability for various situations with two EFX loops, line out with Air Feel control function, foot controller, and more
- 4 x 12” and 2 x 12” matching cabinets available, perfectly designed for maximum compatibility
- Power Output: 75 Watts
- Channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead 1, Lead 2
- Nominal Input Level:
- Input: -10 dBu (1 MOhm)
- EFX Loop A Return: -10 dBu
- EFX Loop B Return: -10 dBu
- Power Consumption:70 W
- Channel Controls: 4 x Gain, 4 x Volume, 2 x Bass, 2 x Middle, 2 x Treble, 2 x Presence
- Switches: Power, 4 x Channel Select, Amplifier (Internal/A/B), Loop (Series/Parallel)
- Effects: EFX Loop A Button, EFX Loop B Button, 2 x Channel Reverb Knob
- Master Knob
- Line Out Air Feel Switch (Rec/Live/Blend)
- Cabinet Resonance Switch (Vintage/Modern/Deep)
- Power Control Switch (1W/15W/50W/Max)
- Line Out: GND Lift Switch
- Clean Channel
- Crunch Channel
- Lead 1 Channel
- Lead 2 Channel
- EFX Loop A
- EFX Loop B
- Input Jack: 1/4’’ Phone Type
- Line Out Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Line Out Jack: XLR Type
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Foot Control Jack: 1/4'’ TRS Phone Type
- EFX Loop A Send Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- EFX Loop A Return Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- EFX Loop B Send Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- EFX Loop B Return Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- REC Out Port: USB Type-B
- Speaker Out 16 Ohms A Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Speaker Out 16 Ohms B Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Speaker Out 8 Ohms Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- MIDI In Connector
- AC In Jack
- Width: 20.875’’ (529 mm)
- Depth: 11.9375’’ (302 mm)
- Height: 8.875’’ (225 mm)
- Weight: 15 kg (33lbs 2 oz)
- Tone Capsule (Pre-Installed)
- Owner's Manual
- Power Cord
- Speaker Connection Cable
- Foot Controller
- Foot Controller Connection Cable: Stereo
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.