View Full Description
Say goodbye to your amp
We all like amps. They produce a unique sound that's almost impossible to replicate. But in the 21st century, heavy, cumbersome valve amps are just not practical enough for musicians that gig night after night. That's where the Boss GT-1000 comes in. With revolutionary technology, Boss have managed to capture that unmistakable tone and feel you get from real valve amps. Set up your tone, then simply connect this floor unit to the venue's PA system and you're ready to go.
You can say goodbye to your pedals too. With a massive selection of onboard effects, including models directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals, you have every sound you could ever imagine right at your feet. And if you really want to feel the air move around you, this FX unit has multiple outputs. So you can connect it to your amp and the front of house at the same time - giving both you and your audience the huge sound you you would expect from a powerful rock rig. No heavy amps, no massive pedal boards, no need to mic anything up. Your flawlessly crafted sound - free to take anywhere.
Pristine sound. When creating the GT-1000, Boss wanted to make a multi-FX unit with impeccable sound quality. To do this, they created an all-new DSP engine that uses 32-bit floating-point analogue to digital conversion, and a 96 kHz sample rate through the entire system. Cutting through the jargon, this basically means that you get an ultra high, greater-than-studio-quality sound with incredible sonic detail.
This new DSP engine is over three times more powerful than its predecessor, allowing you to run even the most complex patch, with no glitches, delay, or latency. If you want the best guitar sound - with minimal fuss - then look no further than the Boss GT-1000.
Truly responsive tone
Boss have always been at the forefront of guitar effects technology. Their powerful AIRD tech brings together the best aspects of their previous modelling techniques, while adding a new level of responsiveness never before seen in a multi-FX unit. AIRD does more than just emulate the complex structure of a guitar amp. It simulates the entire system, even down to how the cab reacts to the air around it.
This incredible attention-to-detail results in a truly natural experience that not only reproduces the sound of your favourite amps, but also the feel. Combine this with Boss's MDP (Multi-Dimensional Processing) Technology, which reacts to how you're playing, and you get a versatile multi-FX pedal that sounds and feels just right.
Bring on the bass
With the Version 3 update boss have added a selection of new amps and effects specifically designed for bass guitar. Three new AIRD bass preamps have been added: NATURAL BASS, X-DRIVE BASS, and SVT BASS. These use the same revolutionary technology as the guitar amp models to produce a truly responsive system with a incredible attention to detail. That's not all, Boss have also included an MDP compressor and a variety of other effects specifically tuned for bass, including multiple overdrives and distortion pedals. Now you can experience the full range of tones the GT-1000 has to offer for both guitar and bass.
Everything at your feet
Nobody likes having to flick through endless menus to get their sound. With a large display and six control knobs, you can easily adjust the settings of your virtual amp or effects on the fly. With ten footswitches and an expression pedal, you have full control over which effects you have active. Engaging a pedal is as easy as stomping on the corresponding footswitch - just like you do with individual pedals on a board. You can also use the switches to change between presets, both in-built and user generated. With amazing sound and intuitive controls, the GT-1000 makes performing stress-free.
Control your mix from anywhere
Stuck doing your own sound at a small gig? Boss have found the solution - you can fully control the GT-1000 with your iOS or Android device. The sound you hear on stage is never the same as what the audience hears. So during the soundcheck, use the in-built looper to loop your guitar, then walk out into the audience and use the remote functionality to tweak the EQ of your instrument. This is every sound engineer's dream - full control over your sound without needing to jump on stage. The power is in your feet. And in your hands. Could you ask for anything else?
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing from iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD Conversion: 32 Bits + AF Method
- DA Conversion: 32 Bits
- Effects: 145 Types
- Patches: 250 (User) + 250 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop: 38 Sec. (Mono), 19 Sec. (Stereo)
- Tuner Internal Detection: +/-0.1 Cent
- Down Switch, Up Switch CTL1--3 Switches, 1--5 switches, Power Switch
- Effect Button, Menu Button, Exit Button, Write Button, Page Button
- 1--6 Knobs, Output Level Knob
- Expression Pedal
- Display: Graphic LCD (512 x 160 Dots, Backlit LCD)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 1.2 A
- Accessories: AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Input, Main Output (L/Mono, R), Send 1, Return 1, Send 2, Return 2: 1/4’’ Jack
- Sub Output (L, R) Connectors: XLR Type
- Headphones: Stereo 1/4'’ Jack
- CTL4, 5/EXP2, CTL6, 7/EXP3, Amp CTL1: 1/4'’ TRS Jack
- USB Computer Port: USB B Type
- Power: DC In Jack
- MIDI (In, Out): 5-Pin Connectors
- Width: 462 mm (18-3/16’’)
- Depth: 248 mm (9-13/16’’)
- Height: 70 mm (2-13/16’’)
- Maximum Height: 95 mm (3-3/4’’)
- Weight: 3.6kg (7lbs 15oz)