View Full Description
Innovation for inspiration
Boss. The name behind some of the most revolutionary creations for guitarists. With decades of knowledge and experience behind them, their innovative approach to design just gets better and better. And now, it comes in the form of the Waza-Air Wireless Guitar Headphone System.
There's so much more to this breakthrough system than just being able to play your guitar whilst keeping your neighbours happy. Take advantage of almost endless tonal possibilities with the ability to pick and choose from Boss' collection of premium amplifier voices and effects. And with innovative 3D sound, the freedom of wireless technology, and more, you can play your own way no matter where you are.
Get in the room
When it comes to powerful, impactful sound, there's nothing quite like the excitement and dynamic experience of being in the room with your amp. Having to play through headphones can often take that feeling away, leaving you feeling like your sound is missing something. That's all about to change...
The Waza-Air Headphone System injects the excitement, the natural resonance, and the sense of movement back into your sound. From the moment you start playing with the Waza-Air system, you might even forget that you're wearing headphones at all.
An intelligent gyro sensor has been built into the headphones that tracks the movement of your head. This works in harmony with powerful 3D algorithms that give your sound instant spatial realism, perfectly replicating the feeling of being stood in front of your amplifier. And the best part? It's all done automatically. So get plugged in and start playing.
The world in the palm of your hand
The world might be a bit of a stretch. But it'll certainly feel that way when you start sculpting your sound. Boasting the tones and controls from Boss' renowned stage-class Katana amplifiers, the tonal possibilities at your disposal are almost endless. You can customise your sound the way you want to, or you can choose from a diverse selection of ready-to-play presets. And it can all be accessed from the free Boss Tone Studio app for iOS and Android. You can even store up to six of your favourite setups directly to your system and recall them using dedicated buttons.
You have five different amplifier types to choose from. Classic cleans to searing high gain, and everything in between. And there's even a full-range voice for bass and electro-acoustic guitars. Whichever one you choose, you can customise your tone with ease, and take advantage of over 50 effect types to give you even more personalisation. Modulation, delays, reverb and more are right at your fingertips, and each one has been specifically optimised for the Waza-Air's unique spatial sonic experience.
The system's customisation options don't just stop with amplifier and effect choices either. You can even choose where you're playing. Whilst the Waza-Air Guitar Headphone System can't magically transport you to the Bahamas, it can put you in a virtual environment with precisely crafted sonic characteristics for a truly realistic sound.
Choose one of three options - Surround, Static, and Stage. Each one offers a unique experience to give you the sound you're looking for. Surround mode is akin to playing in a recording studio, immersing you in a crisp, clear sounding room for a studio-quality sound. If you want even more realism, choose Static mode. This is where your movement makes even more difference, as the combined amplifier and room sound automatically changes based on where you move your head. And with Stage mode, the only thing you'll be missing is the crowd in front of you. This mode puts you in the spotlight, propelling your sound from a virtual backline behind you.
But it doesn't stop there. With the Boss Tone Studio app, you can blend in ambience to enhance the realistic response of your sound. And with the system's added Bluetooth connectivity, you can stream songs and backing tracks directly from your device and have them play back from your virtual amplifier through the headphones. In Stage mode, the music comes straight from the virtual backline, giving you the sense of playing along with a band. You can even control the volume and playback of your songs straight from the Waza-Air system itself, eliminating the need to touch your mobile device.
The freedom of wireless
Wires can just get in the way. Especially when you're playing guitar with headphones on. How many times have you accidentally knocked your strings with your headphone cable? Or felt restricted because your cable will only stretch so far? Waza-Air removes those frustrations. The WL-T transmitter simply plugs into your guitar and transmits your signal straight to your Waza-Air headphones, all without cables. And thanks to Boss' advanced wireless technology, you can enjoy phenomenal sound quality, as well as outstanding playability thanks to an ultra-low latency design. So you can finally play with freedom.
Built for performance
Every aspect of the Waza-Air Headphone System has been built to give you a rich, full, and exciting playing experience. Large custom-designed 50mm drivers in the headphones themselves reproduce every nuance of your sound with incredible accuracy and detail. And with ergonomic earpads and a wide headband, you can play in complete comfort too. Perfect for those longer sessions, or when you get carried away and find yourself playing those huge riffs at 4 in the morning. Combined with a rugged build for long-lasting durability, you can rely on your Waza-Air system day after day, whilst a foldable design means you can take your system anywhere.
In the box
- Boss Waza-Air Wireless Guitar Headphones
- Boss WL-T Wireless Transmitter
- Revolutionary over-ear guitar sound system with the freedom of wireless connectivity
- Premium amp and effect tones, Bluetooth audio streaming, and sound editing via your smartphone
- Advanced BOSS spatial technology and an integrated gyro sensor gives you the feeling of being in the room with your amp
- 3D ambience and dynamic sound localization brings excitement and realism to playing through headphones
- Five unique amp types to choose from, each of which has been derived from the revered Katana stage amp series
- A full-range voice is perfect for use with bass or electro-acoustic guitars
- Sculpt your sound with access to over 50 customisable effects in the BOSS Tone Studio app
- Integrated BOSS wireless technology transmits your sound with phenomenal quality and ultra-low latency
- Intuitive design with easy-to-use controls for guitar volume and Bluetooth audio playback
- Instant access to six user-configurable tone settings for quick and easy setups
- Premium audio quality with a rich, full sound from the large custom-designed 50mm headphone drivers
- Ergonomic conforming earpads ensure optimal driver performance whilst keeping you comfortable
- Wide headband design further aids comfort when playing, so you're not disturbed by pain or fatigue
- Ultra-rugged construction, complete with deluxe chrome-plated metal parts
- Versatile two-way design can be folded down for storage and transport in the pocket of your guitar bag
- Built-in rechargeable batteries with automatic standby/wake functions to conserve battery life
- Play for up to five hours with the headphones, and up to 12 hours with the included WL-T transmitter
- Wirelessly edit, organise, and download tones using the BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android devices
- Handy onboard tuner function with audible tones that guide your tuning
- There's even a visual chromatic tuner available in the BOSS Tone Studio app