Boss WAZA Amp Head
Boss WAZA Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 67972View Full Description
Buy on finance from £69.34 per month Finance from £69.34 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Historical Spirit Breeds the Ideal Rock Sound
The Waza is Boss expertise and passion in amp form. It's made using the inherited spirit from historical master builders to create the ideal rock sound. The very first stack amp is still the benchmark for rock amps even now. Throughout history, master builders have worked to fine-tune the amp to discover the ideal rock sound. The 70s and 80s hard rock sound, called the “brown sound,” was born in this pursuit. With dynamics responding to a musician’s picking nuance, and such factors as growling low end, powerful midrange, bite, presence in the high end, airiness, and touch sensitivity all present in good balance. The Waza Amp has two types of amp characteristics: one delivers the classic sound of the very first stack amp, and the other has the ideal brown sound painstakingly tuned up with Boss' own interpretation. Each amp type has four channels — Clean, Crunch, Lead 1, and Lead 2 to perfectly suit the modern rock scene.
Dependable Durability for Creative Freedom
While the Waza Amp has ample power for any stage performance, it's free from the maintenance issues found in tube amps. The Waza architecture eliminates major drawbacks such as vibration damage, tube replacement, and other costly maintenance concerns. As such, the Waza Amp is basically maintenance-free and designed with Waza craftsmanship, which has the essence of Boss' reliability and endurance proven in the history of professional use for decades. You can count on the trusted sturdiness and dependability of the Waza Amp. It eliminates stress for the professional gigging artist who needs to concentrate on their creative process.
Vintage Tone Meets Modern Features
No tube amp player can resist cranking up the volume to get a true feeling of how an amp performs at its peak. With the Boss Waza Amp’s Power Control capability, you can get a richer overtone texture with a more dynamically responsive feel at any volume. The Waza amp features other functions that complement its historical innovative spirit with a modern expandability. Two EFX Loops with selectable parallel or series routing allow for advanced sound creativity in combination with stompboxes. A Line Out feature is also available which allows direct connectivity to external mixers or recording devices. In this way, you can get a powerful guitar amp sound just as if you were playing through the speakers. The Line Out Air Feel switch enables you to change the sound character of a mic setting. A special Cabinet Resonance switch on the Waza Amp magically changes the audibility of the sound coloration of the cabinet. Additionally, there is a foot controller that lets you change channels and switch effects on/off, as well as a USB Rec Out jack for recording directly to a computer.
- Inherited spirit from historical masters to BOSS Waza craftsmanship evolved into a 150-watt amp head with the ideal rock sound for gigging
- Amplifier selector knob for amp character variation: the legendary rock tone in the Internal position, the “Waza Brown Sound” in the Amplifier A position as a pre-installed Tone Capsule, and one more empty socket for the future expansion.
- Four switchable channels (Clean, Crunch, Lead 1, and Lead 2) for each amplifier character
- Composed of a 3U rack-mountable unit and a dedicated wooden head-cabinet
- Reliable, maintenance-free 150-watt solid-state power amp designed with discrete circuitry
- Four-way Power Control (1 W, 50 W, 100 W, Max) allows for sweet power tube distortion at any volume
- Modern expandability for various situations with EFX loops, line out with Air Feel control function, foot controller, and more
- 4 x 12” and 2 x 12” matching cabinets available, perfectly designed for maximum compatibility
- Power Output: 150 Watts
- Channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead 1, Lead 2
- Nominal Input Level:
- Input: -10 dBu (1 MOhm)
- EFX Loop A Return: -10 dBu
- EFX Loop B Return: -10 dBu
- Power Consumption:110 W
- Channel Controls: 4 x Gain, 4 x Volume, 2 x Bass, 2 x Middle, 2 x Treble, 2 x Presence
- Switches: Power, 4 x Channel Select, Amplifier (Internal/A/B), Loop (Series/Parallel)
- Effects: EFX Loop A Button, EFX Loop B Button, 2 x Channel Reverb Knob
- Master Knob
- Line Out Air Feel Switch (Rec/Live/Blend)
- Cabinet Resonance Switch (Vintage/Modern/Deep)
- Power Control Switch (1W/15W/50W/Max)
- Line Out: GND Lift Switch
- Clean Channel
- Crunch Channel
- Lead 1 Channel
- Lead 2 Channel
- EFX Loop A
- EFX Loop B
- Input Jack: 1/4’’ Phone Type
- Line Out Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Line Out Jack: XLR Type
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Foot Control Jack: 1/4'’ TRS Phone Type
- EFX Loop A Send Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- EFX Loop A Return Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- EFX Loop B Send Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- EFX Loop B Return Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- REC Out Port: USB Type-B
- Speaker Out 16 Ohms A Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Speaker Out 16 Ohms B Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Speaker Out 8 Ohms Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- MIDI In Jack
- AC In Jack
- Width: 20.875’’ (529 mm)
- Depth: 11.9375’’ (302 mm)
- Height: 8.875’’ (225 mm)
- Weight: 15 kg (33lbs 2 oz)
- Tone Capsule (Pre-Installed)
- Owner's Manual
- Power Cord
- Speaker Connection Cable
- Foot Controller
- Foot Controller Connection Cable: Stereo
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.