Roland FR-4X V-Accordion with Keyboard, Red
Roland FR-4X V-Accordion with Keyboard, RedDetails
The Roland FR-4X V Accordion introduces tradition from its expression to its portability. This new model invites players to explore where Roland's acclaimed range of digital v accordions could take their unique performance skills. Featuring a light and compact design, responsive pressure-sensing bellows, and full-range onboard speakers the FR-4X feels just like your favoured acoustic v-accordion. The FR-4X presents the same powerful sound engine as Roland's flagship FR-8X. Choose from a wide selection of accordion sounds from around the world, and play in silence using headphones or connect to a PA for live performance. Use the MIDI connector to control other electronic musical instruments, or record your playing to a connected USB stick and share your music with fans. While its sound and response are reassuringly traditional, the Roland FR-4X v-accordion is a model for the modern age.
Product Ref: 79480View Full Description
Buy on finance from £95.83 per month Finance from £95.83 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Playing Ability with Interactive Onboard Tones
The FR-4X comes with a powerful sound engine that has been carried over from the previous FR-8X model. This traditional acoustic v-accordion offers just one dedicated sound and puts an entire orchestra in the players hands, with a variety of onboard sounds that support their individual styles of music. With 100 preset accordion sets and 162 orchestral sounds the FR-4X v-accordion provides players with all kinds of possibilities. This model is an extension of Roland's latest keyboards, transforming the accordion into an organ, string quartet, or bass guitar. Players can add chorus, reverb, and rotary effects, or accompany their melody lines with the onboard drum sounds. This model introduces so much flexibility for an avid player who wants to experiment in all music styles, or focus for a professional who wants to practise their own unique style. For more sound effects and customisation processes visit the official Roland website.
Traditional Digital Accordion
This acoustic playing v-accordion features a layout which includes a mix of familiar features as well as some unfamiliar components too. The 37 velocity-responsive keys and 120 left-hand buttons feel recognisable, while the pressure-sensing bellows circuitry allows players to customise the v-accordion to their own playing style. This new digital v-accordion is ideal for travelling musicians, not only because of its compact and lightweight design but because of the onboard technology and the option of powering from an AC adaptor or AA batteries.
Flexible Music-Making with Versatile Outputs
The Roland FR-4X is capable of supporting you in practice, the studio or on stage. The headphone jack enables you to practice at home without disturbing the neighbors, and when you're on the go, a powerful onboard audio system with two speakers and a tweeter supplies big, full-range sound. Avid music makers can even connect with external MIDI devices like the Roland BK-7m backing module for controllable accompaniment. This model is ready for the stage and is a popular choice for gigging players, providing a direct connection to a venue's PA system via the line out, without the need to mic up a traditional v-accordion.
Enjoy Playing Your Favorite Songs, or Record Your Own
The USB memory port is a favoured feature by many professionals. It offers the choice to use a preloaded USB stick with either your favourite tunes or your own work. The FR-4X offers so many creative possibilities that can be used when you have just a couple of minutes spare. Such as the onboard recorder that enables a player to record a new piece, then all that's left to do is transfer it across to a USB, and work on it to your earliest convenience. This enables players to quickly and easily express momentary inspirations and then turn them into truly great sounds. The USB export also allows you to safely archive your customised sound settings.
- 37 Keys and 120 Left-Hand Buttons
- Compact and Lightweight
- Sound Module and User Interface From the Flagship FR-8x
- Headphones and Line Outputs
- 100 Accordion Sound Sets (Including 67 Pre-Loaded Sets), 162 Orchestral Sounds, 32 Organ Sounds, 3 Drum Sounds
- Built-in Chorus, Reverb, and Rotary Effects
- Onboard Audio Recorder
- Fast Response and High Sensitivity From Bellows Pressure-Sensing Circuitry
- Bellows Resistance Regulator to Adjust Bellow's Inertia
- Powerful Onboard Amplification System (Two Speakers + One Tweeter)
- Character-Type LCD Screen
- Four Expansion Slots for Access to Additional Tone Libraries (Balkan and Dallape Expansions are Pre-Installed)
- Dedicated FR-4x Editor Software
- USB Connection and MIDI I/O
- USB Memory Port for Song Playback and Recording
- Powered by AC Adaptor or 10 AA-Size Batteries
- Available in Black or Red; Made in Italy
- Right Hand: 37 Keys (With Velocity Sensitivity)
- Left Hand: 120 Bass Buttons (With Velocity Sensitivity)
- Bellows: High-Resolution Pressure Sensor for the Detection of Bellows Pressure
- Bellows Resistance Regulator: Wheel with Fine Adjustment
- Max Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Tones: 100 Accordion Sets
- Display: Custom LCD (8 Characters + 16 Segments x 4)
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 11 W
- Speakers: 2 x 10 cm, 1 x Tweeter
- Wave Expansion: 4 Internal Areas (8 MB Each) to Load New Sounds
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor, Batteries (AA Type Rechargeable Ni-MH x 10)
- Current Draw: 2000 mA
- On-board Connectors:
- OUTPUT Jacks L/Mono (Treble), R/Mono (Bass): 1/4h Phone Type
- PHONES Jack: Stereo 1/4h Phone Type
- INPUT Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- MIDI (IN or OUT) Connectors
- USB MEMORY Port
- USB COMPUTER Port (USB Hi-Speed MIDI Support)
- DC IN jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 481 x 270 x 430 mm
- 18-15/16 x 10-11/16 x 16-15/16 inches
- Weight (Without Straps and Batteries):
- 8.9 kg
- 19 lbs
- 10 oz
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for Connecting the AC Adaptor)
- Owner’s Manual
- Reference Caps for the Bass Buttons
- Accordion Cover
- Attachment Strip
For further specifications please see the PDF just above the "Full Description".
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.