Roland FR-1X Piano-Type V-Accordion, Red
Roland FR-1X Piano-Type V-Accordion, RedDetails
Product Ref: 25847View Full Description
Buy on finance from £37.14 per month Finance from £37.14 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
These compact, lightweight models offer the same flexibility and portability as their popular FR-1 predecessors, but add significant features, including USB functionality and advanced bellows-pressure circuitry for enhanced sensitivity and precision. With new-generation speakers onboard and an expanded 7-segment/3-character display, the FR-1x Piano type and FR-1x Button type set a powerful standard for a small lightweight accordion.
Perfect for Students and Pros
Light and small, the FR-1x is perfect for young players, music studios, and schools. They are the most compact of all V-Accordions, but cut no corners in sound quality. It's also a perfect instrument for the professional accordionist and live performer. The FR-1x's battery power and onboard speakers make it ideal for the strolling accordionist. The FR-1x is great instrument for musicians who perform musical styles such as folk, rock, roots-rock, blues, zydeco, and more.
Play Anytime, Anywhere
Enjoy instant, high-quality sound from the onboard speakers or play privately with ear buds or headphones (sold separately). The FR-1x is also the perfect instrument to travel with. Because of its compact size, it fits in the overhead storage compartment on most commercial airplanes.
Advanced Musical Expression
With the FR-1x series, you can access over a dozen different accordion sounds instantly. There are even orchestral instruments onboard, as well as virtual tone wheel organs with realistic rotary effects. The FR-1x also includes onboard manual drum/percussion sounds that can be played with the bass and chord buttons!
USB Memory Port and USB Computer Port On Board
The USB memory port allows you to easily store data such as User Program, and to upload new sounds, thanks to the USB Flash Memory. Moreover you can manage MP3 and Wave files using the optional USB Flash Memory. Their playback is a good educational application and can enhance live performances too. The USB computer port is dedicated to MIDI computer applications, such as sequencer software programs.
Faster Response and Higher Sensitivity
Thanks to Roland's sound generator that is optimised for Accordion performance, the FR-1x will satisfy even the most demanding accordion player. Thanks to this new technology accordionists can feel perfectly at ease when playing their music especially once they have experienced the enhanced response of this instrument.
Set Editor Software
A dedicated software program allows you to create a dedicated User Set for the FR-1x with access to all Orchestra, Orchestra Bass and Orchestra Chord sounds. It will be available on the Roland Web site as a free download. Thanks to the USB port, it will be easy to load user sets into the FR-1x.
- Full range high quality speakers on board in bass reflex box: 7 W x 2
- USB memory port for Wave/MP3 player, new-sounds upload, data loading/saving
- Professional look with friendly user interface and 7-segment LED
- Standard and Free Bass modes
- 16 Accordion Sets, 16 Orchestral sounds, four Virtual Tone Wheel presets, eight User Programs
- Available in black or red
- Right Hand: 26 Keys Velocity Sensitive (Starting at B Key)
- Left Hand: 72 Bass Buttons Velocity Sensitive
- Display: 7 Segments, 3 Characters (LED)
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 7W
- Speakers: 2 x 9 cm
- Wave Expansion: 2 Internal Areas (8 MB Each) to Load New Sounds
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (Included), Batteries (Not Included) AA-Type Rechargeable Ni-MH x 8
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use:
- 5-Hours (Speaker ON Mode)
- 8-Hours (Speaker OFF Mode)
- Onboard Connectors:
- Output Jacks L/Mono (Treble), R/Mono (Bass): 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Phones Jack: 1/4'’ Phone Type
- MIDI Out Connector: 5-Pin
- USB Memory Connector: Type A
- USB Computer Connector: Type B
- DC IN Connector
- Colour Variation: Black, Red
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (For Connecting the AC Adaptor)
- Owner’s Manual
- Reference Caps for the Bass Buttons
- Strip for Securing the Adapter
- MIDI and/or Audio Cables
- Options (sold separately):
- Accordion Soft Bag
- USB Flash Memory (M-UF-series)
- Audio-Midi Cable(AMC-3)
- Music Rest & Throne (AAP-1)
- Headphones (RH-200, RH-300)
- Max. Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Tones (Accordion Set): 16 Accordion Sets (including 4 User Sets
- 14 Treble Registers
- 7 Bass/Chord Registers
- 7 Free Bass Registers
- 7 Orchestra Free Bass Registers
- 7 Orchestra Bass Registers
- 7 Orchestra Chord Registers
- Reed Footages: 7 Treble, 5 Bass, 3 Chord, 2 Free Bass
- Additional sounds: Uploadable from USB Memory & Saved on 4 User Sets
- Orchestral Sounds: Strings, JazzScat1, JazzDoos, Str&Choir, Twin Trump, Trombone, FrenchHorn, Brass, Flute1, Tenor Sax2, Clarinet, Oboe, Ac Piano, Ac Guitar, Mandolin, HarpsStr
- Organ Sounds: Jazz Slow/Fast, Latin Slow/Fast, HousPerc Slow/Fast, Theatre Slow/Fast
- Orchestral Bass Sounds: Acoustic, Fingered, Bowed, Jazz Pedal VTW, Tuba Mix, Tuba, Fretless
- Orchestral Chord Sounds: Strings, JazzDoos, Jazz VTW, R&B VTW, Steel Gtr, Ac Guitar, Ac Piano
- Orchestral Free Bass Sounds: Strings, JazzDoos, Jazz VTW, Clarinet, Ac Guitar, Ac Piano, Oboe
- Width: 16’’ (405 mm)
- Depth: 14-3/8’’ (365 mm)
- Height: 7-11/16’’ (195 mm)
- Weight: 6.5 kg (14 lbs. 6 oz.)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.