Yamaha HPH-MT8 Studio Monitor Headphones
Yamaha HPH-MT8 Studio Monitor HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 84041View Full Description
Spend another £75.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha HPH-MT8 Studio Monitor Headphones deliver exceptional sonic accuracy, ideal for mixing and mastering applications. The custom 45mm drivers feature CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets for the best possible audio performance, ensuring optimal clarity and depth in your audio. Every component of the HPH-MT8 headphones are specially picked to deliver the most accurate sound possible, completely eliminating extraneous resonance. The extended frequency range (15Hz – 28kHz) ensures you pick up every nuance of your original audio as it was intended, perfect for mixing and mastering in the studio. The sound produced is rich yet transparent, perfect for meeting the needs of professional monitoring applications.
The ultra-lightweight design (350g) and large ear pads ensure optimal comfort, even when in use for extended periods of time. The smooth and sleek protein-leather earpads and low-resistance cushions not only improve comfort but absorb excess vibrations as well, providing high levels of isolation and minimising background noise that may distract you from your monitoring. One of the most unique features is the three-dimensions arm pivot design, accommodating the shape of your head, helping to alleviate fatigue and improve wearability. The solid ABS housing features die-cast aluminium support-arms and a sweat-resistant headband for optimal durability. Additionally, the headphones come complete with two detachable audio cables - A straight 3 metre cable and 1.2 metre coiled cable, both with corrosion-resistant gold-plated stereo mini-plug and gold-plated 6.3mm stereo adapter for optimal signal transference, ensuring exceptional audio quality.
- 45mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils which deliver a broad frequency range, from 20Hz to 20kHz
- A closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- A super-light design with smooth protein-skin leather and low-resistance cushions for comfort, even during extended mix sessions
- Multi-axis arm pivoting with an adjustable length allows for a comfortable wearing position
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Thick, durable ABS housing and folding arm make the HPH-MT8 headphones ideal for use in tough working environments or for travelling
- 3m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications
- 1.2m coiled cable also included
- Stereo minijack connector with full-size 1/4" stereo jack adapter included
- Includes carrying bag
- Type: Closed-back, Circumaural (Over Ear)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL): 100dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1600 mW (at 1kHz)
- Impedance: 51 ohms (at 1kHz)
- Driver Unit: 40 mm, Dynamic, CCAW Voice Coil
- Cable: 3.0m (9.8ft), straight cable
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo with 6.3mm (1/4”) stereo adaptor
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 165 x 203 x 88 mm (6.5" x 8.0" x 3.5") (Without cable&plug)
- Weight: 245g (0.5lbs) (Without cable&plug)
- Accessories: 3.0m Straight cable, 1.2m coiled cable. Threaded 6.3mm (1/4") gold-plated adaptor, Nylon carrying bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.