View Full Description
Produce accurate, clean recordings
The SubZero SZ-AI2 delivers optimum audio performance. With high efficiency, this audio interface gives you professional specifications in a compact, easy to use unit. Suitable for any recording project, the two combinations inputs mean you can connect an instrument or microphone in each. The SZ-AI2 audio interface also allows you to switch between high and low impedance, to optimise the unit for your chosen sound source. Also with +48V phantom power you can connect condenser microphones for highly detailed vocal recording. Keep your sound consistent with clip light indicators and gain level adjustment for each channel, helping you keep control of unwanted distortion and pops.
Set up a recording studio anywhere!
Thanks to USB bus power, you can produce recordings absolutely anywhere by simply plugging into a laptop with the included USB cable. Also with a laptop lock input on the rear of the unit you can secure your interface with an anti-theft system. Travelling producers can transport their gear without worry. The SZ-AI2 audio interface is housed in a strong metal casing that is both compact and lightweight. You can trust the rugged SZ-AI2 to deliver high quality recording and monitoring, no matter where you are.
A Versatile mic for all musicians
The SZC-300 is a high quality, large diaphragm condenser microphone, housed in a sturdy and durable metal chassis. This mic is ideal for broadcasting, podcasting, live performances, studio recording, home recording and much more! This mic utilises a cardioid pattern that focuses on picking up the main sound source and minimising unwanted extraneous noise. This particular type of pattern is ideal for vocals, as it will accentuate the chosen sound that is directed at it. The frequency response and sensitivity of the microphone also ensures the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
Monitor and control
A highly versatile unit, you are able to listen to your mixes with headphones or studio monitors. With a left and right XLR output featured on the back and TRS headphone output on the front. Adaptable for any production needs you can switch the headphone output between stereo, mono, or off. There is also a specific volume control specifically for headphone monitoring, as well as a large dial for the whole unit. Mixing and mastering made simpler.
Clear and transparent audio reproduction
The SZC-300 condenser microphone accurately reproduces audio with a clear transparent sound and a warm tone. With a broad frequency range it is able to capture a wide range of dynamics over a full range of pitches. This mic uses FET circuitry, specially chosen for its low distortion and superior signal to noise ratio; giving a clear and accurate sound. The robust chassis and included mic cradle means there is very little handling noise, retaining a clean, isolated sound. Also included is a microphone pouch, so you can easily transport your gear.
Quick set up thanks to universal technology
The SubZero SZ-AI2 USB audio interface is class compliant for Windows and Mac OS X. This means you can plug in and play, straight out of the box. Need a copy of the driver? See the SubZero Driver Downloads page for all product installs, including the SZ-AI2 driver and control panel.
Bitwig Studio 8-Track DAW
If you're new to recording then meet your new best friend. Comprised of eight tracks and two effects channels, Bitwig Studio 8-Track is a streamlined DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) that allows you to transform the ideas in your head into fully-fledged, studio-grade demos. Thanks to the wide host of virtual instruments and effects on offer you'll have all the essential tools to ensure you hit the ground running from the get-go.
Incredibly intuitive to operate, there's no need to waste time reading manuals trying to get to grips with the basics, this DAW is designed to make the recording process feel as transparent as possible and can be used on all Mac, PC and Linux operating systems. You'll find upon purchase that a redeemable download code is in box, this can be claimed online.
p>This bundle includes a complimentary copy of Bitwig Studio 8-Track. Bitwig 8-Track offers a unique and powerful environment for music production, and also entitles you claim one of two discounted upgrades:
16-Track - With double the track count, 16-Track provides you with up to 16 audio/instrument/hybrid tracks, as well as unlimited VST chains and an enhanced range of instruments and effects so you can push your productions even further.
Studio - A must-have for engineers, musicians and producers, Bitwig Studio gives you full access to all features and tools, allowing your creativity to run wild.
- SubZero SZ-AI2 2x2 USB Audio Interface
- SubZero SZC-300 Condenser Microphone
- SubZero SZ-MH200 Monitoring Headphones
- XLR Cable, 6m
- Straight Table Top Mic Stand by Gear4music
- SubZero Small Microphone Reflection Filter
- Microphone Pouch
- Screw-on Mic Clip
SubZero SZ-AI2 2x2 USB Audio Interface
- Preamp: 1 per channel
- Type: 2x XLR/TRS Combination Inputs(Connect a microphone or instrument into each channel)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 10kOhm line input, 3.3kOhm microphone input, 500kOhm Hi-Z input
- Max Input Level: +20dBu line input, +4dBu microphone input, +12dBu Hi-Z input
- Phantom Power: +48v Switchable
- Type 2 x XLR
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max Output Level: +4dBu
- Max 24-bit / 96kHz
- ADC Dynamic Range: 102dBA@48kHz
- DAC Dynamic Range: 108dBA@48kHz
- USB 2.0, Type B
- Bus-Powered Via Computer
System Requirements and Supporting Software
- Dimensions: H: 47mm x W: 180mm x D: 117mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Windows/Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 or 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- Driver May be Required - Included / Available as Download From Gear4music.com
SubZero SZC-300 Condenser Microphone
- Model: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB ± 2dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ω±30 (at 1kHz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB
- Max S.P.L: 132dB
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Power requirement: 48V Phantom Power
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Weight 280g
- Body Dimensions: 46 x 150mm
SubZero SZ-MH200 Monitoring Headphones
- Driver size: 53mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60Ω
- Max Power: 1200mW
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Weight: 300g
- Cable length: 3m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3mm stereo
Bitwig Studio 8-Track DAW
- OS Version: macOS 10.13 or later
- CPU: 64-bit Intel CPU
- OS Version: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Dual-core AMD or Intel CPU or faster with SSE4.1 support
- OS Version: Ubuntu 18.04 or later
- CPU: 64-bit dual-core or better x86 CPU with SSE4.1 support
- Display Minimum: 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- RAM Minimum: 4GB RAM
- Disk Space: Minimum 12GB free disk space (for full content installation).
- Internet Connection: Decent connection to download bundled content (not included with installer)
- Product Code: BASE-2-DESK-PACK
The latest in music technology, for modern musicians and producers. SubZero combines innovation and quality, with the determination to help you get the sound you want. From studio and guitars, to powerful PA systems and home audio setups - SubZero is all about cutting-edge audio.