View Full Description
A Range Of New Features
Moving on from previous versions of WaveLab, Steinberg have yet again developed and incorporated a range of new features and functions. One of the most innovative new features of this software is the 'direct exchange' feature. This feature improves your workflow dramatically by allowing the user to interact directly with Cubase and Nuendo, eliminating the need to export audio files before using your selected DAW. This opens up a range of possibilities for mixing and editing allowing you to use Wavelab's feature set whilst mixing and mastering within your Cubase/Nuendo project. Another new feature of Wavelab Pro 9 is the MasterRig plug-in suite. This plug-in suite includes an Equalizer, Dynamic EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator, Imager and M/S support, providing you with all the tools needing to master tracks with ease
New, Re-Designed User Interface
As well as the MasterRig plug-in suite and the 'Direct Exchange' feature, Wavelab Pro 9 also features a totally redesigned user interface to improve and streamline your workflow. The redesigned interface is based on a ribbon layout consisting of a range of individual tabs for the most popular functions and features such as View, Edit, Fades, Analysis and more. The ribbon layout provides the user with a fixed view of all the available functions, allowing you to quickly and easily access your most important functions and parameters, improving your workflow in the process. The interface also features a re-designed master section with the effect areas expanded to twelve slots providing added flexibility for creating plug-in mastering chains. Additionally, the audio channel monitor has been now features M/S metering function and the new Resample allows for direct access when changing to a different sample rate during playback.
All-In-One Audio Editing System
As well as featuring a comprehensive range of new features, WaveLab Pro 9 also includes all the popular features and parameters from previous versions. Providing an all-in-one mixing, mastering and editing suite, allowing you to tweak and craft audio to deliver the sound you are looking for. Editing is taken care of by WaveLab's Audio Editor, providing all the editing features needed to sculpt and manipulate your audio. WaveLab also provides audio analysis and audio processing features allowing you to delve into every aspect of your audio from discovering clipping, peaks and eliminating noise to time stretching, panning and more.
Restoration, Correction And Exportation
In addition to the comprehensive audio editor WaveLab Pro also features support for audio restoration and batch processing. The restoration and error correction toolset provides all the functions necessary to edit and restore poor quality audio, everything from removing unwanted noise such as vinyl crackles or glitches to de-essing and subtle effects. The restoration suite consists of DeNoiser, DeClicker and DeBuzzer, allowing you to clean up and improve audio quality. As well as the restoration and correction tools, WaveLab also support batch processing allowing you to process multiple audio files in one go. The best thing about this features is that you can convert audio files while using a user-created plug-in chain, resulting in expansive exporting options.
- Revolutionary new user interface
- MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite
- Full Mid/side support
- Direct exchange with Cubase and Nuendo
- Newly designed Master Section
- High-quality SoX-based Resampler, Multiband Expander and Multiband Envelope Shaper
- New window docking system
- WaveLab Project Manager
- File Group system
- Clip-based send effect automation (envelope-based), plug-in search, naming scheme and more rendering options
Mac OS X version 10.10/10.11 or Windows 7/ 8.x/ 10
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB free HD space
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.