Rane Serato SL4 Scratch Live 5-Channel, Dual USB DJ Audio Interface
Rane Serato SL4 Scratch Live 5-Channel, Dual USB DJ Audio InterfaceDetails
The Rane SL4 for Serato Scratch Live connects four vinyl turntables or CD players to your computer and mixer, allowing you to scratch and mix files from your Mac or PC using special control vinyl.
Product Ref: 30055View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.45 per month Finance from £20.45 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With the traditional DJ feel replicated, and unparalleled performance, stability and audio quality, it's no wonder the SL4 is a multi award-winning audio interface.
The SL4 is the first standalone interface with two USB ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances. Only the purest, interference-free audio signal is heard due to the built-in galvanic isolation between USB and audio with turn on/off muting and this allows for the deliverance of superior sound, high-quality 96kHz, 24-bit audio.
Low-latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers allow you to use the SL4 as a studio production tool too, with multiple third-party software applications.
The full version of Scratch Live software (with free software updates) is included with the SL4, enabling you to record direct from vinyl or CD, import your playlists, drag and drop track to the library and use the intuitive search function to search any criteria quickly. Scratch Live supports MP3, AIFF, AAC, WAV and many more formats. Other features include Key Lock, assignable operating modes (Absolute, Relative, Internal and Auto), low power warning and displays for full track overview, tempo, beat and more. You even get built-in help and tips that you can access at any time.
Winner of 'Best DJ Sound Card' and 'Best Digital Vinyl System' for Serato Scratch Live at the 2012 DJ Mag Tech Awards.
For further information about Scratch Live, please download the PDF from the link below.
In the box:
- SL 4 hardware interface
- 4 rubber feet for the SL 4
- Soft carry case for the SL 4 (Durable nylon, exterior zipped pocket, fits SL2, SL3 or SL4)
- 2 USB cables
- 6 stereo RCA cables
- Printed colour manual
- Quick Start / Keyboard Shortcuts page
- 4 Control Vinyl Records
- 4 Control CDs
- Scratch Live software / drivers install disc
- External universal power supply with country adaptors.
- Computer interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- USB Power Requirement : 500 mA, 5.0 Volts
- USB Audio Channels: Ten Record and Ten Playback
- External Power Supply: 7.5 Volts (included)
- Converters: 24-bit/48 kHz or 96 kHz sample rate switchable
- DAC Dynamic Range: 104.5 dB, A-weighted
- ADC Dynamic Range: 103 dB, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
- Frequency Response: -0.6 dB at 20 Hz, -0.03 dB at 20 kHz
- THD+N: 0.007 at 1 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz BW
- Inputs: Inputs 1-4 individually Phono / Line switchable
- Aux Input: Line-Level only
- Gain: Unity
- Maximum Input/Output: 3 Vrms at 1 kHz
- Switched Phono Input Max: 70 mV rms at 1 kHz
- SL4 Unit Size: 18.4 x 12.6 x 4.3
- Shipping Size: 36 x 36 x 10 cm
- Weight: Approx 3 kg
System Requirements for Scratch Live
- 2GHz Intel Core Duo
- 2GB RAM
- OSX 10.5.8 or higher
- 2.2GHz Intel Core Duo
- 2GB RAM
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 OR
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 OR
- Windows 7 (Recommended)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.