View Full Description
How to Claim Fat Channel Collection for Free
Please click here to see details on how to claim the Fat Channel Collection free when you buy this product.
The PreSonus 24R is world class in rack mount mixers, providing superior sound quality and the ability to be used for a variety of live sound, recording and monitoring applications. The extensive features allow ease of use, letting you customise your workflow and operations in software to fit the way you work. Operating as both a simple stage box and stage box + monitor mixer, the 24R can be used for recording, monitor mixing and front-of-house applications. The StudioLive 24R features remote control of preamps and phantom power from StudioLive series III console. It is fully recallable including recallable XMAX preamps and Fat Channel processing settings. XMAX preamplifiers are designed to deliver exceptional audio quality into microphones without deteriorating sound and are only limited to the microphone you choose to use. The StudioLive 24R is a recording a mixing powerhouse with featuring Fat Channel processing, built-in AVB networking, multi-track recording via USB 2.0 and AVB, on board stereo recording to SD card and a complete suit of software.
Network-Ready With a Choice of Recording Mixers
The StudioLive 24R comes equipped with an AVB Ethernet connection making it possible to network multiple StudioLive Series III mixers and compatible computers and stream up to 32 channels of audio to and from Mac or windows PC. A choice of recording methods is available including 18x18 recording via USB 2.0, while each channel can access its analog input or dedicated digital return from your computer. Additionally, you can easily record the main mix or any other stereo mix to the built-in SD card recorder without needing to use a computer, thus providing a simple and effortless way to record performances.
Remote Mix Control
The PreSonus StudioLive 24R gives you the ability to remotely control virtually all features, while the 1gb Ethernet port allows you to connect to your wireless router or directly to your computer. Mix either wirelessly or over a wired network from anywhere using the UC Surface software for fast workflow, ideal for the modern sound engineer in a live venue that needs to move around the room. Additionally musicians can control their own monitor mixes onstage with QMix-UC without the need for large monitor networks and can let you focus on front-of-house mixing.
Fully Integrated Software Library
The Presonus StudioLive 24R is tightly integrated with a software library featuring a range a software including UC Surface touch-control, Studio One Artist DAW, Capture recording app and QMix-UC. Each piece of software provides a certain use. The UC surface touch-control allows the user to mix wirelessly or over a wired network from anywhere so you can mix whilst not at the desk, perfect for when you need to move around a room to find certain problem frequencies. You can move around the room and then mix there to adjust frequencies. The Studio One Artist DAW allows you to remote control the mixer's recallable XMAX preamps and Fat Channel processing. The Capture recording app allows you to completely automate virtual soundchecks and record shows effortlessly. Finally, the QMIX-UC allows for your musicians to control their personal monitor mix with their iPhone, iPod touch or Android providing them with an easy way to adjust their mixes and leave you to focus on the front-of house mix.
The StudioLive 24R makes creating buses and groups for your mixes effortless. The FlexMixes are designed to be easily designated as AUX, subgroups or matrix mixers to improve your workflow. FlexMixes offer freedom for any mixing application so whatever your demands, the FlexMixes offer customisation to adapt you mixer to the mixing task at hand.
Superior Sound Quality
PreSonus are known for their reputation of high-quality sound and the Presonus 16R, 24R and 32R rack mixers are no exception. The same design goes into building the PreSonus rack mixers as well the StudioLive Series III consoles. It's mainly due to there famous XMAX preapmlifiers that deliver high end quality. The XMAX preamplifiers are built with 3 key elements. The first is class A circuits. These circuits have no crossover distortion and deliver purer, cleaner and more musical results than the class AB designs found in other preamps. The second element is higher voltage. The XMAX preamps run on 30V delivering more headroom, deeper low frequencies and smoother highs ensuring a richer overall sound. The final element is they use discrete components, not op-amps. PreSonus only use genuine transistors, resistors and capacitors that deliver ultra-noise and transparency whereas op-amps add noise, coloration and harshness to signals. The 3 elements combined together result in high headroom, low noise, wider dynamic range and extended frequency response making sure your audio is always to the highest quality.
- Perfect partner for StudioLive Series III consoles (serve as simple stage box or, combination stage box and monitor mixer
- 26 total analog inputs
- 24 mic/line channel inputs plus 2 RCA inputs
- 12 TRS FlexMix outputs
- 2 XLR (left/right) main outputs
- Stereo headphone output
- 32 channel inputs
- 2 stereo aux inputs (AVB or USB)
- 1 stereo digital return (SD card, AVB, or USB)
- 24 Filter DCAs
- Onboard stereo SD recorder
- 1 ethernet control network port
- 1 ethercon AVB audio network port
- Complete settings recall, including recallable analog XMAX preamps
- Series III Fat Channel processing on every channel
- 6-band, fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs
- Control with multiple iPads, and optionally, a computer, each running UC Surface with a different view enabling you to see and touch all controls you need at a given time
- Fat Channel presets now like scenes for individual channels, saving input and Fat Channel setting and AUX send and bus assignment
- 3 ways to record (stereo recording to built-in SD recorder, via built-in AVB networking, via USB 2.0)
- Can connect to a wireless router or directly to a computer for wireless or wired control of all mixer features using SC Surface
- Tightly integrated software library (UC Surface touch-control, Studio One Artist DAW, Capture recording app with virtual soundcheck, QMix-UC personal monitor mix control)
- Rack size: 2U
- Dimensions: 90mm x 482mm x 305mm
- Weight: 4.9kg
Computer system requirements
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommeded)
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/86, Windows 10 x65/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- Mac and Windows Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- 34GB hard disk space
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
- ios 9.3 or later
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini with retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2
*For more information (including specifications) please see the PDF user guide above. Once you've registered your mixer you can download UC Surface, Capture and Studio One Artist from your My PreSonus account. QMix-UC can be downloaded from the Apple app store or Google play store.*
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later
- Android smartphone (QMix-UC)
- Android tablet (8-inch) with 1024x768 resolution (UC Surface)