PreSonus ADL700 Single Channel Tube Preamp/Compressor/EQ
PreSonus ADL700 Single Channel Tube Preamp/Compressor/EQDetails
Product Ref: 50642View Full Description
Buy on finance from £38.20 per month Finance from £38.20 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADL700 preamp has maximum headroom thanks to its Class A, discrete design that makes use of two 6922 and one 12AT7 vacuum tubes that operate with ±300V power rails. The ADL 700 also has a dual transformer design that ensures low noise operation with maximum common-mode rejection. This PreSonus preamp is housed in a 2 rackspace rugged steel chassis.
PreSonus's ADL700 preamp includes an input select switch that enables you to keep all 3 inputs (mic, line and instrument) connected at all times whilst the mic input has a choice of 4 impedances. This unit also provides you with variable input gain that uses an 8 position switch that can provide 35 dB of gain in stepped 5 dB increments. The final preamp stage can be adjusted by a trim potentiometer.
Also onboard the ADL700 is a compressor that includes a fully variable attack, release, threshold, ratio, makeup gain and bypass controls as well as a 'soft knee' compression curve. 2 separate units are able to have their compressors linked to achieve precise stereo compression.
The 4 band parametric EQ combines isolated filters and optimised per band Q that provides subtle signal-shaping without harsh artifacts. All the bands feature 16dB of cut or gain and frequency controls, with overlapping frequency ranges and fixed bandwidth. The low and high bands are also switchable between shelving and peak.
The EQ position in the signal chain can be switched to either pre- or post-compressor and front panel switches can bypass either or both. Phantom power is available, as are a 20 dB pad and polarity reverse. Fast-acting, eight-segment LED meters accurately detect fast transients and peaks. Large, back-lit, dual-mode analog VU metering enables monitoring of output and gain-reduction levels. A -6 dB switch offsets the meter for use with hot source signals and a master level control adjusts the overall output from -80 to +6 dB.
- Single Channel
- +/-300V Power Rails
- Over 70dB of Microphone Preamp Gain
- Fully Adjustable FET Compressor
- 4-Band Semi-Parametric EQ
- Polarity Reverse and Pad Switches
- Compressor Link for Second ADL 700
- Internal Universal Power Supply
- Microphone: Selectable, 150/300/900/1500Ohm
- Balanced Line: 2 kOhm
- Instrument: 1 MOhm
- Microphone (1500Ohm, +20 dB Pad out): +10 dBu
- Microphone (1500Ohm, +20 dB Pad in): +30 dBu
- Balanced Line: +30 dBu
- Instrument: +20 dBu
- Microphone (1500Ohm, +20 dB Pad out): +6 dB to +70 dB
- Balanced Line: -20 dB to +40 dB
- Instrument: -20 dB to +40 dB
- Noise Floor (all inputs, minimum gain): -95 dBu (A-weighted)
- Microphone Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): -123 dBu (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 45 kHz, ±1 dB
- Maximum Output Level: +28 dBu (@ 0.5%THD+N)
- Output Impedance: 50Ohm
- Tube Complement (per channel): (1) 12AT7A and (2) 6922
- Type: 2nd-order shelving filter
- Q: 0.55
- Low Band (Low-pass or Bandpass): 20 Hz to 250 Hz, ±16 dB
- Low-Mid Band: 160 Hz to 2 kHz, ±16 dB
- High-Mid Band: 800 Hz to 8 kHz, ±16 dB
- High Band (High-pass or Bandpass): 2 kHz to 20 kHz, ±16 dB
- Threshold Range: -20 dBu to +30 dBu
- Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1
- Attack Time: Fast (0.5 ms) to Slow (10 ms)
- Release Time: Fast (30 ms) to Slow (500 ms)
- Curve Type: Soft knee
- Internal supply, standard IEC connector: 115 or 230 VAC / 100W
- Dimensions: 2U rackmount
- Height: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Depth: 17" (431.8 mm)
- Width: 19" (482.6 mm)
- Weight: 22.75 lb. (10.32 kg)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.