View Full Description
Christmas Cashback Special Offer!
Happy holidays! PreSonus are giving customers the chance to earn cash over the Christmas period when you buy PreSonus from 21st November to 31st December 2018. Simply make your purchase and you'll be provided a rebate form. All you then need to do is complete and submit the cash back application form by email to email@example.com. PreSonus will issue cash back only if proof of purchase is provided and product is registered with PreSonus between 21st November 2018 to 31st December 2018.
Cash back offer only applicable on PreSonus hardware, available in UK, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, and Netherlands. You can only make one cash back application during the promotion period with a max total pay-out amount of 100 EUR back. If you need any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the required amounts to spend and how much will be given back.
- Spend: 250 EUR or more…..get 20 EUR back
- Spend: 500 EUR or more…..get 45 EUR back
- Spend: 1000 EUR or more…..get 100 EUR back
The ADL700 preamp has maximum headroom thanks to its Class A, discrete design that makes use of two 6922 and one 12AT7 vacuum tubes that operate with ±300V power rails. The ADL 700 also has a dual transformer design that ensures low noise operation with maximum common-mode rejection. This PreSonus preamp is housed in a 2 rackspace rugged steel chassis.
PreSonus's ADL700 preamp includes an input select switch that enables you to keep all 3 inputs (mic, line and instrument) connected at all times whilst the mic input has a choice of 4 impedances. This unit also provides you with variable input gain that uses an 8 position switch that can provide 35 dB of gain in stepped 5 dB increments. The final preamp stage can be adjusted by a trim potentiometer.
Also onboard the ADL700 is a compressor that includes a fully variable attack, release, threshold, ratio, makeup gain and bypass controls as well as a 'soft knee' compression curve. 2 separate units are able to have their compressors linked to achieve precise stereo compression.
The 4 band parametric EQ combines isolated filters and optimised per band Q that provides subtle signal-shaping without harsh artifacts. All the bands feature 16dB of cut or gain and frequency controls, with overlapping frequency ranges and fixed bandwidth. The low and high bands are also switchable between shelving and peak.
The EQ position in the signal chain can be switched to either pre- or post-compressor and front panel switches can bypass either or both. Phantom power is available, as are a 20 dB pad and polarity reverse. Fast-acting, eight-segment LED meters accurately detect fast transients and peaks. Large, back-lit, dual-mode analog VU metering enables monitoring of output and gain-reduction levels. A -6 dB switch offsets the meter for use with hot source signals and a master level control adjusts the overall output from -80 to +6 dB.
- Single Channel
- +/-300V Power Rails
- Over 70dB of Microphone Preamp Gain
- Fully Adjustable FET Compressor
- 4-Band Semi-Parametric EQ
- Polarity Reverse and Pad Switches
- Compressor Link for Second ADL 700
- Internal Universal Power Supply
Maximum Input Level
- Microphone: Selectable, 150/300/900/1500Ohm
- Balanced Line: 2 kOhm
- Instrument: 1 MOhm
- Microphone (1500Ohm, +20 dB Pad out): +10 dBu
- Microphone (1500Ohm, +20 dB Pad in): +30 dBu
- Balanced Line: +30 dBu
- Instrument: +20 dBu
- Microphone (1500Ohm, +20 dB Pad out): +6 dB to +70 dB
- Balanced Line: -20 dB to +40 dB
- Instrument: -20 dB to +40 dB
- Noise Floor (all inputs, minimum gain): -95 dBu (A-weighted)
- Microphone Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): -123 dBu (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 45 kHz, ±1 dB
- Maximum Output Level: +28 dBu (@ 0.5 THD+N)
- Output Impedance: 50Ohm
- Tube Complement (per channel): (1) 12AT7A and (2) 6922
- Type: 2nd-order shelving filter
- Q: 0.55
- Low Band (Low-pass or Bandpass): 20 Hz to 250 Hz, ±16 dB
- Low-Mid Band: 160 Hz to 2 kHz, ±16 dB
- High-Mid Band: 800 Hz to 8 kHz, ±16 dB
- High Band (High-pass or Bandpass): 2 kHz to 20 kHz, ±16 dB
- Threshold Range: -20 dBu to +30 dBu
- Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1
- Attack Time: Fast (0.5 ms) to Slow (10 ms)
- Release Time: Fast (30 ms) to Slow (500 ms)
- Curve Type: Soft knee
- Internal supply, standard IEC connector: 115 or 230 VAC / 100W
- Dimensions: 2U rackmount
- Height: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Depth: 17" (431.8 mm)
- Width: 19" (482.6 mm)
- Weight: 22.75 lb. (10.32 kg)