Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set Microphone, Nickel
Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set Microphone, NickelDetails
Product Ref: 0803View Full Description
Buy on finance from £25.09 per month Finance from £25.09 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Neumann TLM 103 is a transformerless microphone that features an electronic circuit instead of a traditional output transformer. This innovative design ensures excellent rejection and prevents interference that commonly influences the balanced audio output. Capable of handling sound pressure levels up to 138dB without distortion, the TLM 103 microphone delivers a dynamic range of 132dB (A-weighted).
Superior Acoustic Performance
The TLM 103's large diaphragm capsule is based on the K 87 capsule from the U 67/U 87 microphones. The Neumann TLM 103 provides a flat frequency response up until 5kHz and a 4dB presence boost above that. The large mesh head grille protects the capsule from plosive sounds and prevents pop noises, allowing the microphone to maintain an excellent impulse response and accurately reproduce delicate nuances of both music and speech without colouration.
- A universal cardioid mic
- Vocalist recording
- Announcer's mic for broadcasting/voice over
- Due to minimal self-noise: on-air mic for radio/broadcast, very low amplitude signals, radio drama, sampling, foley/sound effects
- Home recording and project studios
- Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion, guitar amps, drum overhead
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with one-diaphragm capsule
- Accurately captures instruments and vocals
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low self noise and high sound pressure level
- Designed for home recording and professional studios
- Includes an elastic suspension mount
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 23mV/Pa @ 1kHz into 1 Ohms
- Rated Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1 kOhms
- Equivalent Noise Level, CCIR: 17.5dB
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-Weighted: 7dB-A
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, CCIR: 76.5dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio, A-Weighted: 87dB
- Maximum SPL: 138dB
- Maximum Output Voltage: 13dBu
- Supply Voltage: 48V, ±4V
- Current Consumption: 3mA
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Weight: 450g
- Dimensions: 60mm x 132mm (D x L)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.